VS. Kagemaru Part 1

Episode(s): 48

"What's going on?" asked Jaden as everyone looked toward the mountain. They saw a green light shoot up into the air. The ground rumbled and pillars rose from the ground.

"The sprit keys!" said Chazz as they started to glow from around his neck. "Somethings happen to 'em!"

"Where you going Chazz?" asked Alexis as Chazz got up and started running.

"I don't know!" said Chazz threw gritted teeth as he followed the keys pull.

"Hey, can we come?" asked Jaden in confusion.

"Help me!" yelled Chazz, causing the others to run after him. They ran for a while, until the keys pulled Chazz into the air.

"Just hold on!" yelled Jaden as they tried to catch up to him.

"What do you think I'm-" said Chazz, only to be cut off when he crashed into a branch, cutting the cords that held the keys. They continued flying off, while Chazz fell to the ground.

"Chazz!" yelled Jaden as the group caught up to him. They all looked up to see the keys in the air.

"They keys, they're being absorbed into the pillars," said Zane in observation.

"Not lishus," replied Chumley.

"They're opening up all the spirit gates!" cried out Jaden.

"What did you do Chazz?" said Rose as she picked up said boy by his collar. She looked ready to kill him.

"It's not my fault!" cried out Chazz. Everyone just groaned.

"Children!" yelled out Sheppard as he and Crowler ran to them.

"What's happening?" asked Crowler as they finally made it to them. "I'm sure this is your fault, Jaden."

"Hey, wait. I didn't steal those keys," said Jaden as the group turned to Chazz.

"It was Chazz!" said everyone, pointing to him.

"I was just borrowing the keys, for Rose!" said Chazz with a smile, trying to defuse the situation.

"Don't dare drag me into your big mess," said Rose as she looked away. A few seconds later, the ground began to shake.

"What now?" said Jaden as the group turned to look to the side. They watched as some sort of vault come out. It opened up to show some sort of case. The case lite up, showing the Sacred Beast Cards. The group started to run toward them, when they heard a voice.

"Those cards do not belong to you!" said the voice causing everyone to stop and look up. They looked up to see a cargo plane. The plan opened up and a huge case came out.

"What is that?" asked Jaden in shock to Chazz.

"Yeah, ask me, like I'm gonna know!" said Chazz in annoyance.

"Technically it does make sense to ask a rich kid since they are likely to know what something unique is," said Rose as an afterthought.

The group watched as the case started to fall to the ground, slowed down by parachutes. Once it got close to the ground, it dropped, making a cloud of smoke rise up.

"The cards belong to me!" said the voice. As the smoke cleared up, the group saw a man in some sort of test tube. The test tube being held up by a robotic bottom.

"Wait a moment, I know that man!" said Sheppard as he continued to look, His eyes went wide.

"I'm so glad you recognized me, Sheppard, even though the years have not been kind," said the man.