Meeting my Idol!

Episode(s): None

"I'm so excited!" yelled a 15 year old girl. She had long light purple hair that went down past her butt and deep blue eyes like the ocean. She had on a black skirt that stopped mid-thigh, a white blouse with a dark purple jacket over. She had on black boots that stopped just before her knee. She had a duel disk on and her deck in a pack on her right leg.

Her body type was athletic. She had a small tummy, but she didn't care much about it. She wasn't bulky like a body builder, but you can tell that she worked out. Her butt was big and round while her breast were double D's, though she never really flaunted them.

The girl was currently in a game shop, looking at duel monster cards.

"Well someone is happy," said an old man as he got the purchases together for the girl after she had picked the cards she wanted.

"Yeah! I'm going to try out for Duel Academy tomorrow!" said the girl.

"That's very good! You know, my grandson and his fiancé happen to be very good duelist!" said the old man with a fond smile.

"Really!" said the girl excitedly. "I hope to be as good as the Queen of Games, Lilly!"

"Ho-ho! You must really look up to her."

"I do! I hope to meet her one day!" said the girl with such happiness.

"Well you never know, she might be closer than you think," said the old man mysteriously as he glanced outside the door. He gave the girl her purchases.

"Thank you, sir! I hope you have a good day!" said the girl as she walked toward the exit.

"Good luck!" said the old man with a smile.

"Thanks!" said the girl as she opened the door and walked out, only to walk into someone else and fall over.

"Are you okay?" asked the voice of a women.

"Yes! I'm so sorry!" said the girl as she stood up and bowed to the women. She then looked up to meet the women's eyes.

"Its fine," said the women with a smile.

"You-you-you're the Queen of Games!" said the girl.

"That's me!" Lilly said with a laugh as she looked at the girl and noticed her duel disk. "Oh, you're a duelist? Are you going to attend the academy?"

"Yes miss! My name is Rose! I will try out tomorrow," said the girl, now named Rose.

"That's good!" said Lilly with a smile. "Well, I should be going, I have to meet up with my fiancé to pick our cake!"

"Congratulations!" said Rose with a smile. 'I can't believe I'm talking to my idol!'

"Thanks!" said Lilly as she was about to leave. She then stopped and pulled something out of her jacket pocket. "Here. Have this."

"Wh-what?" said Rose as she took the item from Lilly. It was a beautiful purple bracelet that had beautiful rose designs on it.

"It matches your name and hair color! It's part of my new jewelry collection!" said Lilly with a bright smile.

"Th-Thank you!" said Rose as she took the bracelet and put it on her left wrist. 'My idol just gave me the coolest present ever!'

"Sure thing," said Lilly as she turned to walk off. She lifted her hand in the air and waved. "Bye! I know you can make it! Don't let me down!"

"B-bye! I won't!" said Rose as she watched Lilly leave. Rose smiled to herself and looked at her bracelet. "Today has been such a good day! I can't wait for tomorrow!"

Rose then turned and walked toward her home, a big smile on her face and determination in her eyes.