The One Who Inherits the Game

Episode(s): 1

"Alright," said Rose as she put on her jacket and grabbed her duel disk. She then ran out of her room and down the stairs.

"Bye Miss Rose," said a maid as Rose ran out the door.

"Would you like me to drive you?" asked the butler.

"No but thank you! Bye!" yelled Rose as she ran to the gate and left toward were the tryouts were.

"This is going to be such a good day!" yelled Rose.

~ After 30 Minutes of running~

"This is it," said Rose as she stopped to compose herself. She walked up to the sign in desk.

"Hello miss! Are you here for the tryouts?" asked a woman at the desk.

"Yes! My name is Rose," said Rose to the women with a smile.

"Last name please," asked the women.

"Heartfilia," said Rose with a smile.

"Please go to the third arena and wait for your turn," said the women with a smile after she found the information she needed.

"Alright! Thanks!" said Rose with a smile.

Rose then walked into the building and started to look around for arena three. After a few minutes of wondering around, she found the area and walked up to the attendant there.

"Hello, my name is Rose and I'm here to take my entrance exam," said Rose with a smile.

"Right this way!" said the man.

"Right," said Rose as she walked up to the arena.

"Hello young lady," said a blond professor who looked kind of creepy.

"Hello!" said Rose with a smile. 'Are they a male or female? Are the transitioning?'

"And who might you be?!" said the professor as he and the testing proctor walked up to her.

"My name is Rose."

"Well then Rose, let's duel!"

"Wait!" yelled a voice casing everyone to look at the source. It was a male student wearing the Obelisk Blue uniform. He had dark Blue hair and eyes and was quite tall.

"Zane, what's wrong?" asked the professor.

"Professor Crowler, isn't it true that once a prospective student places first in a high-end duel tournament, they get automatic entrance into the academy?" asked the man named Zane as he looked at Rose.

"Well, yes," said the now named Professor Crowler.

"That girl is Rose Heartfilia, winner of Americas first all women tournament," said Zane.

"Har-Hartfilia?" said Professor Crowler in shock.

"Did he just say Heartfilia?" said someone.

'I hate it when people talk about me like that. I'm more than just a name. I really hope I find some people who want to be friends with me for me, not because of my name,' thought Rose.

"Mi-miss Heartfilia, I had no idea!" said Professor Crowler in shock. "Please, due to you winning the tournament you do not need to tryout."