Duel Distractions Part 1

Episode(s): 36

'Where did everyone go?' thought Rose as she noticed many of the students were missing from class.

"There is definitely a lot of students missing. Must be a bug going around," said Banner as he looked worried while petting Pharaoh.

"Excuse me," said Miss Fontana as she walked in, "but do you recognize this bag?"

"Yes, it's one of my students," said Banner, catching the other students' attention.

"Looks like its field trip time," said Rose as she and the others got up.

"Seems so," said Bastion as he collected his things to leave.

~In the Forest~

"I wonder why that pack was left all the way out here," wondered Jaden outload as the group walked.

"Indeed. And, Jaden, where is its owner?" question Bastion with a frown.

"I hope that no one is hurt," said Banner in worry.

The group then started to call out load to see if anyone would respond. They continued to yell out while walking until they got to a clearing which caused them to stop. They all gasped at what was in front of them: a coliseum.

"Where did this come from?" question Jaden in shock.

"I'm going in!" declared Bastion as he ran forward, causing the others to follow him.

"Wait up!" cried a destressed Syrus.

"OH, running," whined Chumley as they all ran.

Once the group got to the middle, they were shocked by what they were seeing: the missing students were building the coliseum!

"Hey! That guys from class!" said Syrus as he noticed one of the students.

"Yeah, so is she!" said Chumley as he noticed another.

"Oh my!" said Banner in shock.

"Crowler!" yelled Chazz in shock.

'Why am I not surprised?' thought Rose with a sweat drop.

"What are you doing?" question Syrus as Crowler struggled to move a stone.

"A man's work," he said as he looked at them.

"A man's work?" questioned Banner with a raised eyebrow. "My, they must have been running very short on men."

"One, that is sexist, two, I don't think you're able to do any work," said Rose as she continued to watch Crowler struggle.

"Agreed," said the others.

"Shit!" yelled Jaden as a tiger appeared before him.

"Good kitty?" said Chazz in fear.

"RUN!" yelled Jaden as he grabbed Rose's hand and started to run, pulling said girl behind him and causing the others to follow.

"First a coliseum, then a tiger! What's next, a gladiator!?" yelled Banner as they ran.

"Actually, I think she prefers the term Amazon," said a love struck Crowler.

"Amazon!" said Banner in shock as the group had climbed a pillar to get to safety.

"That's right!" said a women. The group turned their heads to look at a muscular women who had the look of a biker chick. "And thanks to your friends, I've been able to finally finish my glorious arena!"