Laughter

This one might be kinda sad ^^

It was another late night stream like any other and Darryl was already slipping into his sleep-deprived delusional state.

He had been kept up late at night as his mind was flooded with thoughts of a particular friend's loud laughter.

And now he was currently listening to it again as the boy talked to his live stream chat. He would definitely be wide awake later hearing it play on loop as he tried to sleep. He told himself it was annoying, but another part of his brain screamed "endearing."

Darryl hummed mindlessly, trying to decide if he wanted to ask Zak random questions or start singing to pass the time.

Before he could decide, Zak received a donation that piqued Darryl's interest.

"Now that Spifey and TapL are moving out, are you going to move in with Bad?"

Skeppy smiled deviously. "Well, now that Bad and I are official, I think it's a good idea to take it to the next step.. so yea!"

Darryl squeaked. "W-what, no?"

A small "ding!" chimed on his computer, catching his attention.

Skeppy: go along wihtit please!!
Skeppy: lets trlol thestream

"Oh my goodness," Darryl mumbled, face heating up quickly.

"So whaddya think, Bad? Wanna move in with me?"

Darryl clamped his mouth shut, glad that no one else could see his face as he desperately willed himself to wake up from the dream he must have been having.

"Hello? Bad?"

"Uh, y-yeah, Skeppy..."

His computer dinged again.

Skeppy: yourer doing a terirlbe job dude

"Uh, um," Darryl's eyes scanned over Zak's stream chat as he desperately searched for a way to continue the charade. He would really do anything to keep Zak happy.

"🔰🔰🔰"

"If you're dating, why don't you call each other y'alls real names???????"

"NOWAY"

"skephalo shippers are losing their crap right now"

Darryl nodded to himself as he took an idea from the chat. "Yes!! Anyways, uh, we should probably use each other real names from now on—." He stated, pulling at the collar of his shirt. The room had suddenly felt much hotter than before. "—S-Since we're dating and all."

Zak suppressed a laugh, willing himself not to give away the troll as the viewers studied his face in the camera intently. "You're right, Darryl! Sorry we are just now telling you guys," Zak said, addressing the chat, "I figured it was just time to come out with it already."

Darryl's stomach flipped and his heart started racing. He couldn't handle Zak saying his name like that so suddenly.

"How long have you been dating?" Skeppy read out loud from a donation. "Uh, like three months. Right?"

Darryl blinked, dumbfounded. "Y-yeah, Ske—Zak! Zak." He wondered how the other boy was able to keep so calm about this.

Zak giggled. "I'll prove it to you guys! Quick, Bad, give me a kiss!"

Darryl scoffed, embarrassed. "I'm not even near you, fatty!" He was starting to calm down his sporadic mind, returning to his usual banter as he reminded himself that this was still his best friend he was talking to.