Valentine's Day

art by: @akeiise on twitter

Chapter 14

Today was the day. February 14th. Valentine's Day.

Skeppy stood on BadBoyHalo's doorstep, roses in hand.

He waited, feeling anxious. This was the confession day. He was going to confess his feelings of love for his best friend. He knocked. He waited some more, hearing the sound of running on the other side.

Bad opened the door, out of breath. His eyes sparkle. His face is pink. The sight of Skeppy before him brings tears to his eyes that are sparkling.

"14." Skeppy declare, pushing the 14 roses he bought for his lover into Bad's face. The roses are smushed now.

"S-Skeppy.. uwu." Darryl replies, ignoring the sting on his face from thorns hitting him.

They go inside. To sit. The roses are placed on the table, looking sad.

They sit.

Skeppy whips out a box of chocolates. It is already opened. He hands it to Bald.

"14." He repeats. Idiot.

Bald takes the chocolate, opening the box. Half the chocolate is missing. There is only 14 chocolate left.

"ಠ_ಠ" Bald says.

"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) " Smelly says.

"It is okay, sKepp. Loving you still." Bald declares, setting the chocolate down somewhere. He sighs.

He has look of love.

Skeppy has look of 14.

"Skeppy-kun... is this meme?" Darryl asks, suddenly shocked for a moment. He gasps loudly, like a big scandal has happened.

This was scandalous!

Skeppy burst into emotion. "No, lover. No meme. Love for you, only you. Merry 14. let's kiss?" He asks, staring into Bad's eyes like a monkey stares at banana.

Bad blushes, feeling shy. He leans in towards skepp. Skepp leans in to.

A6d walks through th door. The two lovers move away from each other instantly.

He sits down, between the lovers.

"Hello, gays. Am baguette." He declares, looking dead.

"Hello baguette." Skeppy smiles, happy for friendship.

"ಠ_ಠ baguette leave. you ruin my moment?" Bad glares at baguette, looking to eat him.

"What moment?" A6d wiggles his eyebrows.

Zelkham enters. He pushes, Bad, off the, chair he was sitting in. He sits.
"Hello lover." He delcar, looking at baguette.

Baguette blush. 🥖 "lover owo?"

Zalkum nod, taking baguette hand. "Marriage?" 😊👨‍❤️‍👨

A6d nods. "Immediate."

Bad is on teh floor.

He sees the chocolate. He eats the chocolate. He is gay.

A6d and Zeklhan hold hands.

Skeppy sits, looking defeatedz

"You muffins have ruined my plan!" He glared at the muffins. They started to glare back. A staring contest took places.

Minutes pass, maybe days.

Skeppy buckles under the pressure. He blink.

"Loser." Baguette state. He kiss Zalkam to show off victory. They are married now.

"Baguette let me move to France with you?" Zalk voice crack. He is a fool.

"Yes. Of course. Today?" A6d replies, looking hopeful. He has the butterflies in his tummy when to he looking at Zalkham. Zalkhame amassing to him and warms his heart beautifully.

"Yes, tomorrow."

"Okay."

Bald man stands off the floor. Everyone screams, forgetting he was down there.

"Skeppy-kun!! Make them leave!! >.<!!" BanBoyHalo screms at Skepp.

Skeppy does not respond. He looks down at his hands, showing no emotion. He has not recovered from the harsh loss of the staring contest.

Bad walk over to him. Shake him.

"attention me!! hello?!" Bad whine.

Skeppy looks at bad.

"This is the end. This story isn't about us anymore." He says, grabbing Bad's hand. "Let's go make love somewhere."

":O!!!!!!!!" Bad blushes. Skeppy gets up and pulls bad through the front door.

They are gone.

A6d and Zelkam are the only gays left.

They have taken Darryl's house. A life is started.
They only eat baguettes everyday.

Zelkam caress A6d's check. "Loving you." He says majestically.

"Loving you too, you strong attractive man." Baguette blushes. Zalkam blushes.

"Marriage?" Zalkum asks. Idiot.

"Already marriage?" A6d asks.

He looking sad. More sad. Very sad.

"Was fake marriage?!" He pushes Zelk away, feeling sad.

He cries.

Zelk sweats.

"Love baby, bbay love. Did not have money for real marriage. Skeppy pays not enough. I am poor, my sexy baguette." He comforts? Hugging the crying French man from behind.

Baguette sniffles. "Ok. I believe you. Love ❤️"

Then they marriage for real the end.