Love That's Love (final)

part 4 to Love That Kills series.

⚠️death/suicide mention⚠️

A BRIEF SUMMARY OF EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED:

Zak and Darryl are soulmates, meant to be together forever. Darryl is insane and keeps killing Zak over and over in order to live forever.

As Darryl monologues his plans of murder to Zak one day, a startled cat jumps out at Darryl, letting Zak escape.

With nowhere to turn and no one available to help him, Zak writes himself a letter explaining his whole situation.

He warns himself about Darryl in this letter, even though he is aware of his chances of finding it are slim. Then, he goes to a familiar feeling park and buries the letter in a box in the ground.

He is then killed by Darryl, who is completely unaware of the warning letter Zak wrote.

When Zak is alive again, as a new, memory free life, he moves to the same area at age 14. The previous magical cat that attacked Darryl, and saved Zak's life, is back. The cat leads Zak to the park, where they see a lump in the ground. Zak digs it up to find the warning letter he wrote himself.

He goes home and starts taking self-defense classes in preparation to fight Darryl.

Years pass and Darryl starts to feel guilty for his past murder crimes. He has become more friendly as time goes on.

Zak and Darryl have started YouTube channels, and have met each other and a6d now. They aren't aware of each other's true identities since Zak never does face-cam and never has said his real name. The Trio becomes a thing and they are all good friends.

In a voice call, The Trio makes a plan to go to VidCon together and meet up in person for the first time ever.

————

•Darryl•

Darryl sat alone in the McDonald's booth with a soda and carton of French fries. He checked his phone for any messages from his friends, but none appeared. He was pretty sure this was the McDonald's they decided to meet at in California for VidCon.

"I'll just wait a few more minutes," he decided, and popped a fry into his mouth, As he snacked on the fries, he couldn't help but think of the "Frenchness" in them. Then he started thinking about the French man, A6d. "I'll have to ask him how to say McDonald's in French."

He was happy he hadn't run into his soulmate yet. It had been a little bit over eighteen years now. This was the longest he's ever gone without running into Zak.

And now that he was in California, running into him was even more unlikely. As much as he hated the plane ride, he only did it to avoid Zak. He really didn't feel like killing him anymore, and the only way to avoid doing that was to simply never run into him.

Although he couldn't deny he felt pulled to come to California. He really wanted to meet Skeppy.

And A6d too, of course, but Skeppy had him intrigued. He had no idea what the muffin even looked like or what his real name was.

They had a lot to learn about each other, and Darryl really couldn't wait to start.

Then, he felt it. Pure happiness. His whole body heated up, making him feel warm and cozy.

As he realized why he felt that happiness, the emotion was quickly replaced by fear.
Why is his soulmate in California?

Wide-eyed, he quickly stood up from his table, causing several curious eyes to glance his way.