Chapter 24: Twins' Arrival

Miyuki Todoroki was the first-born twin- and she was a beauty. When she opened her eyes, they were a mix of gray and blue- a beautiful hue to say the least. Small tufts of white hair grew on her head, and her laughter was beautiful to hear. 

The last twin was named Haru Todoroki. He was the one that seemed to inherit your eyes, but this time having red tufts of hair growing on his head. He was more of the quiet twin, while his sister squirmed around.

Everyone began to arrive at the hospital as you and Todoroki was naming your children. Now, it was time to reveal the names to them. Endeavor was standing with Rei, and Fuyumi was standing off to the side while your parents were on the other side. The 1-A U.A. heroes were standing around the hospital bed. Todoroki held the male while you held the female.

"Shoto and I discussed it... and we decided to name the first-born twin, Miyuki." You say gently, looking into your arms. Miyuki seemed to smile at her name, reaching out towards your face. 

"And we decided to name the boy, Haru." Todoroki says, cradling the male twin. "So don't worry... we named them before you guys came here."

Suddenly, there was a flash of light, and it turns out that Midoriya took a picture with his phone. "A-Ah, sorry... I just thought it was cute. Have a photo of the small Todoroki family right here. I-It was a perfect scene."

Todoroki smiles softly, kissing Haru's forehead. "That's fine, Midoriya."

It wasn't soon until Yaoyorozu walked up with a pair of blankets. One was pale blue and the other was yellow-ish red. "I didn't want to be stereotypical about the colors... so I tried to copy your Quirk colors, Todoroki."

He takes it, chuckling softly as he takes it with his free hand. "Thanks anyways, Yaoyorozu. It's too kind."

Either way, all of them brought gifts. Though Mineta's gift for Haru had to be thrown out immediately. Rather not ruin Haru's little innocence this early one. Midoriya bought them drawing books, though they can't use it just yet. Hagakure, Uraraka, and Asui brought stuffed animals- bringing a total of 6. Each had their own idea on what the girl and boy twin wanted. At least Kaminari and Jirou brought a few toy instruments- as if they can teach the twins how to play at an early age. 

"This... this is all too much." Todoroki says, seeing all the gifts being piled up on the corner of a table. "But thank you. I bet Miyuki and Haru would love these gifts."

"That's not all." Endeavor says, walking forward. The present seemed so small in Endeavor's hands, but it was a reasonable size. He puts it on the bed, showing off the red wrapping and gold ribbons. "Something your mother and I made. Since you are the first one in our family to have children, we thought it was really fitting for you guys."

Endeavor began to unwrap it, so you and Todoroki won't have to free your grips of the twins. Rei Todoroki reached inside the present, pulling out the gift. "This is for you, Shoto, (y/n)." She says, revealing a 4 sided picture frame. There was no pictures in it, but deep inside was a shimmering flame. It was alive and gleaming.

"What is it, Mother?"

Rei Todoroki smiled softly, showing it off. "I used my Quirk to make this. It's a never-melting picture frame. With Enji's Quirk, he made a flame that won't ever be put out or melt anything. Shoto, (y/n), you can put both your photos as well as the twins."

"Thank you, Mother."

Rei Todoroki smiles softly, walking towards her son and kissing his forehead. "Shoto... you'll be a great father, alright? Miyuki and Haru are in good hands. You and (y/n) are gonna be great parents. Don't worry. Even if it seems hard, just know that you guys always brought me to smile. Even in bad times. Know that Miyuki and Haru will always makes you smile."

A small tear fell down his blue eye, falling down. "M-Mother..."

She then turned her attention to you, smiling gently. "(y/n), be a great mother. You're a perfect match for Shoto. Just ensure that you'll keep Shoto in line, alright?"

"M-Mother!"

You chuckled softly, nodding your head. "I shall do my best. But I think the twins would be a handful to him- so he will always be a busy hero to the people as well as a busy father to the twins."

"Thank you, (y/n)." Rei says, smiling softly to the youngest son. "You be very good to her, alright? I don't want to hear any complaints from the twins or from her about you not being very good."

"Mother, don't worry about me. I'll be very good, I promise." Todoroki says softly with a smile, cradling Haru. I'll treat them better than Father. I promise that."