Chapter 3: Caught

Hoping to tease Todoroki by meeting at the entrance about half an hour early to surprise him, you went over to the spot as quickly as you could. The open entrance was just tempting to walk through, but everyone knew what would happen if someone without an I.D. attempts to walk through the gates. The security system would activate and would probably lower chances of you seeing Todoroki again.

Sighing, you leaned on the wall near the entrance, waiting under the sun. The weather was cool; the sun's burning rays with the cool wind blowing- a perfect balance. Smiling as you watched the birds flying high, chirping to each other. A calm, spring's day.

Minutes later, you heard voices- Todoroki's voice included. 

"Ah... Shoto, training again later this afternoon?" A boy's voice, almost deep and teasing. "Or is there something else to make you leave early? Tell me, is it a girl?"

"Kaminari..." Todoroki says in a tone you never heard before- almost threatening. "What have I told you about calling me Shoto?"

It was a moment of silence before this Kaminari spoke again. "To never call you that? Jeez, it's just your first name... you know you can call me Denki anytime you want. But that never changes anything-"

"I wasn't done with you yet. Also, I have my reasons on why I'm leaving the study group. None of your business. Why don't you find Mineta and go talk about pervy stuff as you usually do. Just don't get involved with my business." Soon, he came into view and your heart leaped towards him.

 Todoroki spotted you and gave a smile to you. The blonde boy with a black pattern in his hair saw Todoroki's smile and glanced back at you. "So it is a girl! Shoto-" Before Kaminari could ever utter another word, Todoroki shot him with a blast of ice from his right hand. "S-Shoto!" Kaminari screamed as sparks flew from his hands. "The hell?!"

All Todoroki did was smirk. "Now leave me. And don't you dare spread rumors about me and (y/n). And if I find out that you or Mineta as been near her to even talk to her..." His voice grew deep as his left hand sparked a flame. "I will burn you to a crisp. I mean it."

Kaminari freaked and panicked. "O-Okay! No need to go that far!" He then began to walk away, startled that Todoroki's threat.

Chuckling, Todoroki extinguished the flame in his hand and turns towards you with a smile. "Sorry about him. He's single and desperate for a girlfriend to love or something. After seeing you, I guess I have to try to keep it away from the rest of the class. Unless you really do want to mess with perv-"

"It's okay, Sho- I mean, Todoroki." You chuckled nervously. After his threat towards Kaminari, you knew that Todoroki wasn't the kind of person to mess or joke around with. But he so cute...

He chuckles softly and took your hand. "Don't worry, I doubt he would be back here to bother you. Now my other friends are not like him. Maybe when you want to, you can meet them."

"Would that mean I can walk into U.A.?" You joked smiling as you both walked away from the entrance. 

"If I ask All Might or someone, maybe. But not now..." He chuckles, kissing your forehead. "Come on, we got the whole afternoon together. And I have something planned tonight. A sunset... to match your beauty." He chuckles softly. "Would you like that?"

Smiling to him, you kissed his cheek-  even if your cheeks burned with embarrassment. "I would love that, Sh- Todoroki."

Once more, he chuckles. "You can call me Shoto. Those guys aren't you..."

"I might just go with Todoroki for now. I'll call you Shoto soon, okay?"

His smile lit with kindness. "Okay, I understand, (y/n)."