Chapter 6: Bus

When summer began, Shoto Todoroki invited you to one of the camps for U.A., and even though it sounded impossible... he did the impossible. Apparently, he pulled a few strings to let you come. And you weren't the only ones who was excited to have you over. Mr. Aizawa was glad to have you over... so he can use you to make sure Todoroki stays on his tasks.

With your bags packed and ready, you went down to U.A.'s entrance, and saw Todoroki standing there... looking out for you. Once he caught your eyes, he smiled warmly and encouraged you to come closer.

The warm, summer breeze blew in your face as you ran with your suitcase behind you. Squealing a bit, you jumped into his warm arms... and he chuckled. "Hey there, my princess..." He chuckles as he kisses your forehead.

You blushed, realizing people were staring. A Quirkless girl with the son of one of the powerful heroes on the planet. "S-Shoto..." 

He chuckles, kissing you on the lips. "What? I can't express my love towards you?"

"People are... staring..." You confessed, looking around. Uraraka smiled and gave you a 'thumbs up' sign... and Jiro smirks. Kaminari and Mineta rubbed their hands; something was up in their pervy minds.

Todoroki chuckles, pulling you close to his chest. "Don't worry. They will have to face me if they ever dared to mock you. Besides, I'm gonna be as close as I could be. Sadly, we cannot be in the same dorm halls... because they're separated by gender. But... we can hang out most of the day."

You chuckled, nuzzling your head into his chest. "But it's your training camp... you need to focus on being a hero in training. Forget about me..."

"I won't ever forget about you. But... you're right... training to be a hero is important." His different colored eyes peered down towards you and he smiles sweetly. "But, (y/n), you're important to me as well."

"Onto the bus." Mr. Aizawa grumbles to you and Todoroki. "We're gonna be a few minutes late if we linger here more. Get on." 

You nodded your head, fearing for Todoroki's teacher. He notices your fear and he chuckles. "Don't worry about him. He's not that scary..." He held you close, chuckling as he helped with your suitcase. "Now... go get a seat. I'll come back after I got the cases put away."

Once more, you nodded your head and walked inside the bus. Class 1A was a bit... rowdy. But, you managed to get an empty seat on the back of the bus. A few minutes later, you then saw Todoroki walking towards you. He then sits next to you, chuckling and he held your hand.

Smiling, you leaned onto his shoulder, sighing softly. "Isn't this nice?" You said softly, groaning as sleep began to overtake you.

"It is nice..." He chuckles softly, leaning onto you.

You chuckled softly... and it might've been a trick of light... but your hand sparked with a tiny, white flame.