Christmas Special!

With the snow falling, you smiled softly as you watched the sun glitter over the snow. Though it felt cold, you couldn't help but smile with rosy cheeks. The cold breeze was just... wonderful. The trees were draped with long icicles and as the sunlight shone through, a rainbow appeared on the ground. The ground seemed untouched, so sparkly and pure. No footprints tampered the snow.

"Think fast, (y/n)!" As soon as you turned, a snowball was thrown right to your chest and you lose balance, falling into the snow. Todoroki quickly ran towards you with a kind smile on his face. "You good?"

Your warm fingers grew cold as they were not only exposed to winter's breath but to the snow as well. They quickly formed a ball-like form and you clutched it. "Y-Yeah... I'm good."

"Give me your hand." You smiled and takes his hand. "I thought that I might've hurt you-" You smirked and smacked Todoroki with the snow in your hand. "(y/n)!" He shouts at you as you began to ran.

"Gotta keep your guard up!" You teased as you continued to run. Deciding not to run on the sidewalk - in case if the salt hasn't melted the ice - you ran in the field. The snow gave your position away since the only footprints were only yours.

Hiding behind a tree, you stopped to catch your breath. The air that escaped your lungs turned to white and exposed your area. "Oh (y/n)... where are you?" Todoroki teases a bit as you heard his footsteps crunching the snow. "(y/n)... won't you come out and play?"

You attempted to hide your chuckle, but it wasn't enough. You began to laugh and ran from your hiding spot. When you turned to see Todoroki... he wasn't behind you. Gasping a bit, you didn't know where he was. Desperate to find him, you tried to look around, but didn't pay attention where you were going.

"Gotcha!" Todoroki jumped out and tackled you. You squealed a bit as he tackled you and you turned red when he was on top of you. He chuckles softly, "I love you, (y/n)..." He says softly as he kissed you.

"Love you too, Shoto." You smiled at him as he pulled you up from the ground. 

Your hands shook with cold and turned a bit red. Even Todoroki saw it. "Hm... should I need to warm you up?" He asks as he pulled your hands close to him. A flame sparked on his left hand and began to warm you.

Smiling at him, you quickly kissed him. "Thanks, Shoto... you're awesome at being the 'perfect boyfriend' you know..." You chuckled nervously as Todoroki continued to use his flame.

He smiles sweetly and kisses back. "Wanna head inside? Uraraka is probably making sushi and Midoriya is probably making some hot chocolate... you don't right?"

"Will you still here then? And not trying to escape?" You teased lightly to him.

Todoroki chuckles softly. "If only you accept a small present. I got something special for you." He chuckles and kisses your cheek. "I want you to see it and I want your reaction. Okay?"

You nodded to him. "Alright... let's go."

*   *   *

"Ah, Todoroki!" Kirishima says as we walked into the cabin. "Had a bit of fun out there?" He says smirking when he saw all the snow on your clothes.

You blushed lightly. "Ah... y-yeah... we had some fun... snowballs and stuff..." You muttered.

Mineta then rushed up to Todoroki. "Todoroki! Tell me you did that-" Annoyed, you kicked him away from you, blushing. Mineta looked up with his perverted eyes. "(y/n)... h-how dare you? Why do all the women hate me?!"

Todoroki used his ice Quirk and froze Mineta in place. "Leave her alone..." His cold voice says to him, almost scowling. "Or I will burn all your little balls off..." His left hand sparked with flames.

Kaminari grabbed Mineta, "W-Well, your girlfriend is strong on her own... kinda like those kind of women, Todoroki?"

Jiro laughs softly. "Come on, Sparky... give Todoroki and (y/n) some space. Besides, I really think you guys are a really cute couple." She giggles softly, smiling towards you. "Come here, (y/n), got some hot chocolate."

Smiling, you went over to where Jiro was and grabbed a mug of hot chocolate. Uraraka made everyone sushi and made ramen. Heh, she even made Todoroki some cold soba. Everyone began to enjoy themselves and laughed, joking with old jokes when they first met and became friends.

*   *   *

Nightfall came soon, draping outside of the cabin. Soon, Tokoyami began handing out presents to everyone. He attempts to smile softly, "Merry Christmas, everyone!" He says once everyone got a present. More lingered under the Christmas tree.

Everyone smiled and began to unwrap their presents. Receiving scarfs from Momo, a headphone set from Jiro, Kaminari gave you a medium picture frame that included a photo of both you and Todoroki. All their gifts were wonderful, making you smile to be appreciated by a group of wannabe-heroes.

The last and final present under the tree was a small box. It was wrapped in red wrapping paper and a white bow on top. Taking it, you saw your name and it was from Todoroki. Looking up at him, he smiled sweetly, watching you carefully.

Eager to open it, you carefully took the bow off and carefully undid the wrapping. Inside was a a dark blue box and you took shallow breaths, wondering what Todoroki have given you on this fine Christmas Day. Slowly lifting the lid, you gasped in surprise as you saw it.

A shiny necklace with a heart pendent. Engraved on it was your initials, and on the back was Todoroki's initials. It was decorated with white gems. The whole necklace shimmered with silver. You smiled and opened the box wider, gazing at Todoroki with glee in your eyes.

He chuckles softly, kneeling next to you as he took the box. "Now, time for the great reveal... how cute it would look on you." He chuckles softly as he took the necklace out. Todoroki unclasps the necklace and goes behind you. The necklace felt cold against your warm neck, but you didn't care. "There..."

Todoroki steps backs and smiles. "Lemme guess... I'm cute?" You smiled towards him, a bit warm from the embarrassment... everyone stared at you.

"As always, (y/n)..."

"D-Deku!!!" Uraraka shouts and he dangles a mistletoe over both you and Todoroki. He smirks softly. "T-That's mean!" Uraraka shouts again.

Midoriya smiles and chuckles. "Why not? Come on, kiss! I-I know it's a dumb move... but I lost a bet with Kaminari... so I'm kinda forced." He chuckles nervously. "Anyways, please kiss so we can get this over with!"

Todoroki smiles and pulls you close, kissing you. He chuckles softly. "Better off to quickly do it..." He says with a smile. 

"Gaw! I was too late!" Kaminari shouts as he held his phone uselessly. "Again, again!"

You shook your head, giggling softly as Todoroki pulled you close. "Merry Christmas, (y/n)..." Todoroki says softly.

Kissing him, you answered back, "Merry Christmas, Shoto..."

And a Merry Christmas to you all, Todoroki lovers! Have a happy holiday and a happy new year! ~Luna Yakamoto