Chapter 23: More Surprises?

"As you can see here, there are not just one infant in you- but two." The doctor said, chuckling softly. "Twins are always a nice surprise." Between you and Todoroki, you both exchanged such surprising looks. With everything going on, expecting twins was the last thing on your mind. "At this current time, it seems that the the twin on the right is a male, while the one on the left is a female. Please keep in mind that having twins will take a toll on you. Be extra cautious."

*   *   *

"I-I can't believe it..." Todoroki sits down in his office, breathing heavily. "T-Twins?!" The whole way back from the doctor's office to hero agency, you were both silent. The effort to let the information sink took longer than expected. "We're gonna have twins..."

You smiled, kissing his forehead. "Well Shoto, I'm sure it's gonna get everyone surprised... after all... twins are rare."

"I know... but still... I didn't know we were gonna have twins. A boy and a girl."

Todoroki looked up from his desk, kissing your lips. "Seems like we gotta up our game. Less than 3 more months until those little rascals arrive. House hunting... name searching... so many things before that time. Wow... this is much more stressful than I realized."

"Well... we can ask some of our old classmates to help, if you want. I'm sure they would love to assist us. After all, we are one of the popular, undefeated hero duo. And... they have mentioned having soft spots for kids- and since we are expecting twins... makes complete sense."

Todoroki nodded his head, giving in. "Alright. Let's go and call them over."

*   *   *

"T-Twins?!" Uraraka gasps once the news had been revealed. Of course, they were invited as well as Todoroki's side of the family. Endeavor was also surprised to hear that he would have grandchildren who were twins. "I-I can't believe it! Hah!"

"If by any chance... could I be an uncle to them?" Midoriya rose his hand shakily, almost like he was nervous to fully commit to this. 

"I'm sure you all would be great aunts and uncles to them- unless you're Kaminari and Mineta." You say, shooting a glare to the both of them. 

As a response, Kaminari flips his hair and chuckles. "I at least have some class in how I view women. Mineta... he's unorthodox. And plus, I mean... would Todoroki be a great teacher in how to teach his son the art of flirting with the cute girls?"

"You're still single and have no family, Kaminari." Mina says, crossing her arms. "Don't say anything about that unless you have experience. As I know, you only have the art of being rejected. And besides, Todoroki has much more experience. He's expecting twins and has an amazing hero wife!"

Uraraka snickers softly, "True. But I'm sure all the girls would have fun teaching the girl twin on how to avoid such boys. Such sad boys. To save Todoroki some time of... er... either freezing them or setting them on fire."

Mina shoots her arms in the air with soft chuckles. "Yep!"

"At least we have the art of rejecting perverted boys!" Hagakure shouts. "We'll be such great mentors to the girl. The boy... I think he'll be better off in Todoroki's hands- that's for sure."

Yaoyorozu smiles softly, chiming in on the conversation. "I can help tutor the little ones if (y/n) and Todoroki are out doing their hero work. After all, I was top of our class in academic wise. Educating such dedicated children shall be an interest of mine."

"If you are all helping, then I shall help to. If Yaoyorozu is helping them with their studies, and only if they want to be heroes, I can help educate them on all the knowledge of heroes." Midoriya says softly, looking towards Todoroki.

Bakugou shot some glares towards Kaminari and Mineta. "Ugh... if all of 1-A U.A. students are also participating in helping... I guess I could... help Todoroki... destroy any guys that come to his daughter. At least I get to explode them."

Todoroki chuckles softly, giving a small smile. "Those boys won't know what hit them."

"Oh! I can help the boy work out and being attractive to the girls." Kirishima shouts, chuckling and giving off a smirk. "At least they can still have a chance to talk to girls and not being such perverts. I'll somehow do it Todoroki's way- if he would reveal his secrets."

"I shall never reveal my secrets." Todoroki says with a smirk. "You can help Bakugou and I destroy some perverts who dare touch our daughter. The guy... you can help train him to be in fit. That I don't mind. What do you think, (y/n)?"

You smile softly, leaning into him with your hands on the baby bump. "I don't mind it at all."

They continued to chime in ideas that they had for your twins, but then it really got down to housing. That's when Endeavor jumped in and suggested a quiet place that's not exactly close to the city, but not that close to the country side. Todoroki wanted to lay it away, but it was really a good location. It was one of the few things that Todoroki accepted from him- other than a few baby stuff that Rei Todoroki gave.