•1•

Prologue
He was in the most pain he had ever been in his life, watching the love of his life walk away with his 3 month old daughter, his only daughter. He had six sons at home and he had a little princess. He had no choice but to send his wife and daughter away to keep them safe. He wanted his daughter to grow up with a normal life and not having to constantly look over her shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! My name is Noel Abree, I am fourteen years old and I live in a small town in Washington State in the U.S. It is Just me and my ma Vivian Abree. We both have her maiden name because my father is no longer in our lives. Ma always told me that we had to leave my father and sibling when I was little because it wasn't safe. I know I have brothers but don't know how many and I know I am the youngest. I used to ask mom about them but she would always get sad so I stopped. Anyways......I love cars, guns, fighting, hacking, and drawing. I am bubbly unless you hurt me or people I care about. I guess you could say I am smart and I know four languages: English, Italian, Spanish, and French.

Both of my parents are Italian and I was born in Italy and moved to America when I was a baby. I am 5'4 and have green eyes and brown almost black hair that goes down to my mid back. I have tan skin and in the last few years I have gotten muscle and now have abs.

My Ma Vivian has made sure that I live a comfortable life and I am so grateful for everything she does for me. I don't really know what my Ma does, I only know that she travels quite a bit.

I am at school right now and am sooooo bored. My bff Zoey isn't in this class so I just watch the minutes tick by on the clock.
After what felt like hours the bell rang and put me out of my misery. I quickly pack my bag and walk to a tree outside and wait for Zoey. We talk for a long time, maybe a little to long because I looked at the time and realized I was late. CRAP!!!! I HAVE TRAINING. I quickly said by to Zoey and started running the 20 minutes home.