•19•

"Zayne get off." I whined while try to move him off of me.

"No you're comfy." He says with an evil grin.

Let me explain the situation to you.
I was peacefully laying in my bed being lazy and playing on my phone before SOMEONE *cough* *cough* Zayne decided that he would just plop himself on top of me, using me as a pillow and he refuses to get up.
Just wonderful.
"Please" I saw sweetly
"Hmmm" he pretended to think "no"
"Fine" I huff giving up.

Angelo burst in the door. He looked at us blankly, blinking a couple times before a sly grin spread across his face. "Am I interrupting something." He says wiggling his eyebrows up and down. I just roll my eyes as Zayne still refuses to get off of me. "Seriously Angelo."
He just runs out of my room laughing.

"ANGELO CLOSE TGH DHAR." The rest of my sentence was muffled because Zayne covered my mouth with his hand. "You're yelling in my ear."

"My bad drama queen."
Zayne finally got off of me and I thought I was finally free but oh how wrong I was. He quickly pulled me back down and held me close to him. "Zayyyyne we can't lay here all day."

"Why not."

"Because I have training."

"It's ok you don't need to train."

"Yes I do, or I won't get stronger."

His hold on me tightened "You don't need to get stronger. I watched you flip someone three times your size with no problem."

"That was a long time ago."

He lifted his head and gave me a deadpan look. "It was last week."

"Eh whatever" I reply with a shrug

Finally succeeding in getting Zayne off of me I head into my closet and change into training clothes.

Walking out of my closet I see my bed empty. I guess Zayne left. I walk out of my room and down the hallway towards the stairs.
I walk past Dad and Marco's office and the door was sitting open. Weird. Right before I got out of view Dad called my name. Turning around I walk curiously into the office wondering what they need. Dad and Marco both look at each other and then at me "Noel we need to talk."
Uh oh