•3•

I ran all the way home to see two black cars outside our house but I ignore them because they look like Uncle Carson's. I run in the house and quickly call out to Ma. "Hi Ma, I have to hurry I am late for training!!" I notice that there are men in the living room but I don't think anything of it because Ma seems calm. I run upstairs and put on workout clothes and grabbed my gym bag. I quickly run back downstairs. This time I pay attention to the men in expensive black suits. I notice that there are seven of them and they are all looking at me weirdly. "Who are you?" I question the one closest to Ma. He goes to answer me but I cut him off when I saw the time "Never mind, I am late for training, bye Ma love you!" With that I rush out the door and run to the gym. When I get there Uncle Carson isn't there yet so I go in the back to warm up with the punching bag. About 30 minutes later he texts me saying that he can't make it because of work. I text him back that I understand but I decide to continuing working out for a little while longer.
As I am punching the bag I hear footsteps approach me from behind. I quickly turn around to see Ma and the men that were in the living room earlier. The men looked shocked and....proud I ignored their stares and look at Ma. She slowly approached me and with one phrase had my whole head spinning with questions.
"Honey we need to talk."