•9•

It is the day that I am moving across the world to Italy to start a new chapter of my life with my family. I have everything packed and am waiting with mom for them to pick us up to take us to the airport. We are riding in dads private jet and it is going to be around a 20 hour flight.

I have on black leggings with a pink fluffy sweatshirt and white sneakers.

We are now on the plane and dad actually has a office on the plane since it is huge

We are now on the plane and dad actually has a office on the plane since it is huge. Him and Marco are doing some work since they want to get ahead so they don't have to work the first few days we are there. Mom is curled up on the couch with a book and Angelo is stuffing his face with food, shocker. Alessandro is on his phone along with Matteo and Luca.

And Donte is sitting next to me and I am using his shoulder as a pillow. Surprisingly we have grown the closest over the time that I have known them all.

I am being shaken awake by someone and I can't tell who but I don't want to open my eyes.
"Noel you have to wake up it is time to eat."
I rub the sleep from my eyes and sit up stretching my arms. I look around to see we all have trays of food in front of us. I slowly begin to eat since I am still half asleep and I hear Matteo laughing at me. Without thinking I picked up a grape from yo bowl that is on my tray and nail him in the forehead with it and casually go back to eating like nothing happened while he stared at me with his mouth open before gasping obnoxiously and saying "Rude"

I just finished watching a show on Netflix and I decided that I am going to go take a shower so I can be clean when we land.
I must say I have never taken a shower on a plane before.

After my shower I change into black leggings, a black shirt, a green jacket, and white sneakers.

It has been about 13 hours of the flight so there is still along time until we land so I decide to just curl up and read a book

I must have fallen asleep because yet again I am being shaken awake and told we are landing in half an hour. I gather all my stuff and sit in my seat. I am a bit nervous about this because it is all starting to feel real.
We are landing and Italy is absolutely beautiful.

It is like something out of a fairytale book

It is like something out of a fairytale book. Stepping off of the plane I feel a nice breeze and the warm weather. Following everyone to a black car I get in and stare in amazement at the building passing by as we drive to my new home.