•17•

Yesterday was quite hectic but I was told that I could just relax today. So I am sitting on my balcony thinking about the past two months. It has been so crazy ever since I found out everything that I haven't really had time to process what happened.
I get why they did it but I feel like they went about it the wrong way. I didn't have my family for the first fourteen years of my life. Yes I was safer in America but if our rival mafias had found out where I was then we would not have had help fast enough. We would have been safer to stay in Italy where we had protection. Maybe I am just bitter that I could have had brothers to play with growing up or a father to come home from school too. Even if they were busy most of the time at least they would have still been there. Just thinking about all of the things that they missed makes me sad but very angry at the same time.
Deciding to go to the gym I change into workout leggings, a sports bra, and tennis shoes. I grab stuff to wrap my hand and then I grab my phone and earbuds. Heading to the kitchen I fill a water bottle and to the home gym my brothers built.

I do a quick stretch and warm up then I wrap my hands and walk over to the punching bag with my music blasting in my ears.

Punch

They missed so much of my life

Punch

I got involved with a mafia anyway

Punch

I was cheated of a childhood with my whole family

Punch

Things could have been so different

Punch

I could have still been in danger in  America

Punch

They could have just trained me to protect myself like Uncle Carson did

Punch

After that I don't remember anything because I completely zoned out and punch the bag as hard and fast as I could.

I felt someone grab my hands and my earbuds were pulled out of my ears. I turn my head to see Zayne holding my arms so I can't punch anymore.

He looked at me with worry and then guided me to my room.
"Look I know that you are going through a lot and have a lot on your mind. I know how you handle things and this is not the way to do it."

Something in me just snapped and I could not stop myself.

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME." I yell at him.
"Yes I do." He said angrily.
"Your favorite color is light blue. Your favorite weapon is a knife.You hate it when people underestimate you. You like it when everything is clean. You have to finish something once you start it. When you get super angry or upset, like earlier, you zone out and don't know what your doing." With each statement he take a step forward and I take a step back until I feel my back hit the wall. He looks at me straight in my eyes "So tell me again that I don't know you, I dare you." He said lowly.

I was left speechless. He actually listens when I start rambling. Some of that stuff I didn't even tell him.
"That's what I thought." He turned around and left as I stood in shock. Deciding that a shower will take my mine off of everything I head to the bathroom.

I get out of the shower, get in my pjs, and crawl into bed. I realize I haven't talked to a Uncle Carson much since I got here I decide to give him a call.
C- "Hello"
N- "Uncle Carson!!"
C- "Hey kiddo? How is Italy?" He asked.
N- "It is good but dad assigned me a body guard" I say with a huff.
C- He chuckles and says "You know it is for your safety, and he just got you back. They don't want to loose you again."
N- "I guess your right." I say with a yawn.
C- "You sound tired, get some rest and I will talk to you later."
N- "Ok, goodnight Uncle Carson."
C- "Goodnight kiddo"
With that I end the call and drift off the sleep thinking about Zayne and everything that just happened.