•4•

Lorenzo's POV
Sitting in the living room we caught up with Vivian "What is Noel like?"
"She has my caring side but your way of getting to the point and dealing with things."
One of the boys said "I am glad you guys had a calm life."
Vivian froze and said "What?"
Marco said "We are glad you guys could be in a safe town."
Vivian started laughing and then saw we were serious and stopped. "Wait, you guys don't know?"
"Know what?"
"This town is run my the American Mafia and used as their home base because it looks like a little town."
"WHAT!!" I look around at the shocked looks on the guys faces.
Vivian spoke up first "Didn't you research the town before you sent us here."
"Yes, but it wasn't suspicious."
Vivian just sighed "They are a Mafia, you of all people should known they were trying to stay hidden and would have blocked out the suspicion of any illegal activity."

I sat back in shock that I had sent them to a Mafia town with no protection and it could have been worse then them staying with us in Italy.
I guess it registered in the boys head what could have happened because Angelo blurted out "OUR BABY SISTER GREW UP IN A TOWN WITH MAFIA MEN AND DIDN'T HAVE GUARDS WITH HER AND SHE WOULD JUST ROAM FREE!!!!"

Right as Vivian went to respond Noel burst into the house out of breath.

"Hi Ma, I have to hurry I am late for training!!"

Luca's POV
We were talking to Mom when Noel came rushing through the door out of breath. The moment I see my baby sister for the first time in person I promise myself that no one will ever hurt her if I can help it. She looks just like us. She has Mom's eyes and Dad's hair. I can tell that she already has  is all wrapped around her finger.

Lorenzo's POV
She ran upstairs and came running back down in workout clothes and had a bag. She seems to notice us now and almost studies us. "Who are you?" She asks Matteo. He goes to answer me but she cuts him off  saying "Never mind, I am late for training, bye Ma love you!" With that she rushes out the door, slamming it behind her.

Once she leaves Donte asks "What did she mean by training?"
Vivian just smiled and said "Would you like to see for yourself?"
We nodded and she gave us a address. We all got in the cars and drove to the address she gave us. We got out and looked around seeing that we are at a gym, seeing Vivian walking in the door we follow her in. We follow Vivian to a back room and see Noel punching the punching bag. She is amazing and we all have proud looks on our faces. When she turns around Vivian says "Honey we need to talk."
She nodded, grabbed her things and walked past us not even acknowledging the seven of us. Following he out we watched her get in Vivians car. Following them back to the house. I can only hope how the following conversation will go.