•12•

The limo ride was not eventful and we are pulling up to the warehouse. There are guards everywhere and a lot of people already going inside. Stepping out of the limo I felt like a celebrity. Everyone was watching us and you can tell my brothers are used to this because they paid no attention to the stares. I walk in between Donte and Marco everyone else was in front of me besides mom and dad who were behind us. Walking into the warehouse I see people socializing, eating, and dancing. The decor is very fancy.

^^^ The Table Setting ^^^

Immediately we break off. Mom and Dad go off to talk to some business partners, Angelo practically drags Alessandro to the food, Marco, Luca, and Matteo all head off to do whatever it is they do and Donte tells me he is going to go talk to someone and tells me to call him if I need anything.

After I am left alone I decide to just observe the people around me. Lots off people have let loose and are having fun.
Dad comes up beside me and tells me that he is about to do my introduction. I follow him to the side of the stage and listen and he starts his speech. When he says my name I walk into the stage and stand next to him. Looking out at the crowd I see a lot of smiling and happy faces. I guess Donte was right, they really did want me here. When dad was done we walked off the stage where he gave me a hug and a kiss on the top of my head before joining mom.