Chapter 1

Y/n POV
6:30am. Ugh!! I hate waking up early. And I especially hate waking up early for school!! I'm y/n and I just turned 18 two months ago. I go to college during the week and I have a part time job in a cafe on the weekends. It's not the best money-wise but it's enough for me to live.
I woke up but stayed in bed, and reached for my phone on the nightstand next to my bed. I looked at the notifications popped up on the screen and spent around 10 minutes on social media- texting friends and checking what my favourite person in the entire world (Demi lovato) was doing. I eventually got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I flicked the switch and did my business then washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went to the kitchen and poured a bowl of cereal and milk for my breakfast.
{skip time}
I was almost time for me to leave so I grabbed my bag and put on my jacket and Adidas trainers and grabbed my keys before leaving my home, locking the door behind me.
{skip to after school}
OMG school was soo boring! I barely listened to my teachers I just had my earphones on and listened to my favourite singer, Demi Lovato. I'm in love with her music, it helps me so much whenever I'm sad.
I went home and just laid on the couch scrolling through Twitter. I saw Demi had tweeted something.

@ddlovato So excited to announce I'm going on tour!! Hope to see you guys in your country!💗

WHAT? HOLY SHIT!!!! I can't believe it! DEMI FUCKING LOVATO IS GOING ON TOUR!!!! I scanned the picture she tagged on the tweet with tour dates and locations and saw she was performing in London!!!

{skip to two weeks later}

Demi tweeted saying the tickets will go on sale at midnight and it's currently 11:59. I'm so scared if I won't get a ticket. Lovatics go crazy with anything Demi related!! 12:00 GO TIME. I bought my ticket trying to get one close to the stage and also a meet & greet pass. I'm so excited!! Now to wait for the big day..

A/n hi guys!! I hope you all like my story. This chapter is just an introduction to y/n so hopefully the next chapters will be more interesting💗