Kenny Omega#1

just  for  tonight

{Reader's POV}

I was at the bar drinking a strong liquor that the smell made me almost puke, but I'm heart broken. Seth and I had another argument and it result a breakup, yes I was dating Seth Rollins from the WWE, but I'm a wrestler too. I work with the WWE as well. Of course everyone knows him and I are through since I stormed off in his locker room with tears in my eyes. Seth and I have been dating for three years, it was great for the first two years, but something change Seth. He'll constantly get jealous and very clingy and I hated it. I mean the jealous part I get it, he doesn't want to lose me and such, but he was getting too jealous. Even though him and I broke up two months ago, it still hurts. I loved him.

I was talking to AJ Styles, when out of nowhere Seth grab AJ's shoulder and turn him around facing him and yelled "That's my girlfriend, who do you think you are to flirt with her?!" AJ put his hands up in defense and said "I'm not flirting with her, we're just talking man. Relax Seth." Seth growls and pushes AJ and you gasp slightly. "Get out of my sight, and if I see you talking to her again, I'll kick your ass!" AJ was going to push him back, but you grab his shoulder and shook your head. AJ nodded and left, leaving you and Seth alone.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" I yelled at him. "My problem? What's yours?! You're letting everyone guy flirt with you!" I look at him shock and growl. "First of all I don't let anyone flirt with me, second AJ and I were just catching up. I haven't seen him ever since he was drafted to Smackdown, let me remind you Seth, without his help I wouldn't be in the WWE in the first place!" Seth stood quiet, but I could still hear his hard breathing. "You're overprotective Seth and you quickly get jealous, you know that I love you no one else!" Seth turn away "Yeah, didn't look like when you hang out with Dolph last week." I groan loudly and cover my face out with frustration. "I told you million times, it was not a date. We just hang out like friends nothing else!" He faced you with an angry look "Oh yeah sure it was, I saw the picture Dolph took and he was being a little touchy with MY girlfriend!" The picture that Seth was talking was just Dolph wrap his arms around my back and I his shoulder, it was just a friendly hug. Plus he was my first friend when I came to the WWE, he also taught me new moves and work on my mic work. Without him, I wouldn't be good on the mic or have amazing move sets. "It was just a friendly hug, god Seth. It's not like he touch my ass, and if he did I would of told you and never hang out with him again!" Seth just chuckle "Sure you would darling." I rolled my eyes and Seth said something that hurt me till this day. "Sure you would of told me sweetheart, after all it's not like the first time you let other guys hold you like that. I basically have a slutty girlfriend now." I gasp and my heart sting and out of nowhere I slapped him hard making him grunt. Tears were falling from my face and he looked me, pissed while holding his cheek.

"You are such an asshole! How dare you call me a slut, when I have respect our relationship for the last three years Seth, THREE FUCKING YEARS! I don't deserve this kind of treatment from you, I deserve better than this. I put this pain for the past year, you barely talk to me, or show your affection to me! Tell me Seth, when was the last time we hold hand? Or kiss? Or go out on date every Saturday's like we used too? Where is the trust? No kiss, no dates, no trust. It's obviously, this between us, we lost love to each other. No I love you, but it seems like you don't. I'm packing my things from the apartment, because you and I are through!" I snarl at the end and start walking away while tears fell like crazy. "Well good, I have others who I can be. You were nothing to me in the first place!"  I got off the past and turn to the real world and I noticed tears were falling in my face. The bartender notices it and ask "Miss, are you ok?" I wipe the tears away and look at him with a smile. "I'm fine, just tired that's all. I think I'm going home, thank you." He look at me out of concern, he knows I lied to him. "Ok, think you can drive?" I nod and said goodbye to him and left the bar. I went to the parking lot and open my car door and start the engine and drove to my apartment.