Bobby Fish#2

first impr essions

"You did what?!" Bailey shouted. You hush her as you giggle. "Come on, Bailey. You think Dolph and I can be something? Seriously, all I want is to make a name for myself and become rich." Bailey shakes her head and sighs. "Which is good, but you don't want to enjoy that lifestyle by yourself do you?"

You stood quiet, not knowing what to say. "I never thought about that. I mean, you're right. I've been on my own since I was sixteen. I never been dependent from someone else, I worked hard where I am now. I still am, I bust my ass to be in this business. And I vow to never let anyone take my place." Bailey puts her hand on your shoulder and formed a smile. "That's touching to hear, and I know you worked very hard. Pretty sure I know you're not that type of person to get screw over. But you still haven't answer my question."

You chuckle and suck your teeth. "Fair point. Well, of course it'll be nice to have a boyfriend or whatever on my side." Bailey nod, telling you to go on. "I just never fell in love with anyone." You confessed. It's true, you never fell in love with anyone. "And it's not because I can't." You spoke. "It's because no guy has ever impressed me. Usually they want me for one reason, and you that reason."

Baile nods and rolled her eyes. "You bet, kid. But hey, you'll find someone. I know you will. Like imagine you turn around and boom, you found that person." You couldn't help but laugh. "Sure, as if that will ever happen." You were about to walk away, until you bump into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry." Someone said. "No, no. Sorry, I wasn't looking." You explained. When you look up, your heart skip a beat. He too, his heart skip a beat. You two didn't say anything for a moment, until you hear Baile say.

"Um, I'm gonna go now. See ya Y/n!" You both smile awkwardly. "Hi." The guy said. You smile "H- hi." "Oh, I'm Bobby. Bobby Fish." He extended his hand. You extended yours and shook hands. "I know who you are, I always watch you and the Undisputed wrestle. You guys are amazing." Bobby lightly chuckles. "My name is Y/n by the way." You said with a smile. "Beautiful name for a beautiful woman." You blush. No one has ever made you blush.

"Charming, you know how to make a girl smile." You said with a giggle. Bobby shrugged his shoulder. "Just being honest. What does lying gained me?" That sentence made you intrigued of him. "A charming, honest, handsome man I ran into. My, life is full of surprises." He laughs and you laugh as well. "We just met and you're flirting. I thought the man is supposed to flirt with a gorgeous girl?" You shrugged. "Well they should, but some guys aren't bold enough. Whatever I like, I get it." You both didn't notice you two were very close to each other, that both of each other's lips are close to touching.

"And that's true, because I like you too." You bit your lip and look down for a minute. Your body felt hot, his cologne hypnotizing you. Bobby never met a beautiful woman like you, and getting hit on by her. He felt like he won a lottery ticket. "Well Bobby, I have to go now. Bailey is waiting for me in the car, I promised her to take to this coffee shop a few blocks from here." You explained. He nods. "Yeah, of course. You two girls have fun, and stay safe." He extend his hand again and you too, before you shook his hand. Bobby brought your hand to his lips and kiss your knuckles.

You blush madly and your body felt like it explode. "It was a privilege meeting you, Y/n. I hope we see each other soon." You slightly smirk and slowly pulled your hand away. You reach to his hear and whisper. "Very soon than you expect." And kiss his cheek, leaving a print of your lips. You smile and walk away gracefully, making sure to move your hips a little more than usual. Leaving Bobby with hopes, and interest.