Tyler Bate#2

How You met

- You met Tyler when you accidentally bumped into him backstage.

- You work as a hairstylist for the WWE female/male wrestlers.

- You were 20 minutes late, and you quickly did a messy bun and got your coffee on your hands, and running like a madwoman.

- When suddenly, you were knocked down to the ground, spilling your coffee on your shirt. Luckily, it wasn't hot. Though, your favorite shirt was covered with coffee.

- "Oh my god, I am so sorry! Here let me help you." The person said. They helped you out, and you sigh. "No, I'm sorry. I was in a rush that's why." You look up and gasp slightly to see who was standing in front of you. It was Tyler Bate!

- "Yeah me too, but are you ok?" Tyler asked. You shyly smile but nodded. "Yeah, I'm good. Well, I have to get going now." "With your shirt like that?" Confused, you look at your shirt and curse mentally.

- "Here, I'll let you borrow one of my shirts." He grabbed your hand and took you to his locker room and let you inside. Tyler then started looking for a shirt and you awkwardly stand there, since this is was your first time being anyone's locker room.

- "Here, this is the only one I can find. Hope you don't mind." Tyler says with a smile. It was one of his wrestling merch "This will be fine, thank you so much. You're a lifesaver." He chuckles and tells you that he has to go now.

- You said your goodbyes and left you alone in his locker room, you quickly remove your old shirt to your new one, fix your hair, and started off with your day.