Kenny Omega#6

quality time

"Ah Kenny, fuck." You whimpered. Kenny who has a hand grip on neck as he pounds you. It's been weeks since the last time you two had sex. Event after event was tiresome for him. Kenny barely spend time with you because of that. Now that he's injured, but recovery well. Kenny and you are finally spending some "quality" time.

"God, you're so fucking perfect. Just like the first time." He groans as he removes his hand from your neck. He grabbed both of your legs and lays them on his shoulders. He starts going faster, both of his hands digging your thighs. You were moaning a mess, shouting his name. "Ah, ah yes Kenny. Oh god, right there!" "Yeah, you like that? Oh fuck!" He couldn't help but moan a bit. His thrusts is becoming sloppy and feels how your pussy is tightening. You're coming too.

"Oh fuck, I- I'm gonna cum!" You announced. You moved your legs from his shoulders to wrapped them around his waist. Making him go deeper than before. You gasp as your body shakes from your orgasm and Kenny holds you as he shouts your name and cums inside you. He slowly pulls away and he smirks, seeing how his cum is leaking from your pussy. You smile in satisfaction.

"God, I missed you." Kenny said lovingly. You slowly sat up and give him a quick peck on the lips. "And I missed you too." He smiles and kisses you. This time, slow and tenderly.