Kenny Omega#5

full moon

You unlock the door and enter your house, exhausted from today's work. Today, you boss was being a jerk like always. Your co-workers were all assholes, and worst, you spilled coffee on your white blouse. Yeah, your day was shitty. You sigh and took off your heels and remove your hair tie, letting your hair loose. Finally, this ponytail was hurting your head!

You shut the door and straight away head upstairs, before you there. You see, Kenny playing his video games in the living room, he was too focus on his game. You sigh and made your way upstairs. Upon arriving, you threw your purse aside. You grab your towel and head to shower.

After your fifteen minutes of showering, you turn off the water. The bathroom was humid from the hot shower you took. You grab your towel and wrapped it around your body. You walk off from the bathroom and went to your drawer, and pulled out your pj's. You put on your clothes, and with the same towel you wrapped it around your hair. You did your skin routine. Then, you head to the kitchen to grab a water bottle from the refrigerator.

"Alright boys, I think I'm done for the day. Gotta see my wife." Kenny says in the headset. You can hear his friends playfully complained and others understanding him while laughing. You couldn't help, but slightly blush from his last sentence. "My wife." He shuts his PlayStation and took off his headset. You hear his footstep coming to the kitchen.

You put your water bottle on the side of the counter, and extend your arms to him. Kenny chuckles and makes his way to hug you. "I missed you." You whispered. He kisses your forehead and nuzzles the top of your head. "I missed you too, I've been lonely all day." He exaggerates. You giggle and look at him. "Oh my poor baby, but someone gotta help paying the bills." He sets his hands on your hips and touches your forehead with his. "And I told you I have no problem paying it myself." You chuckle and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Yeah, but you know me. Fifty, fifty." He laughs and kisses your forehead again. "God, you're perfect." You grin and shrug. "Yeah, well I tried." You both stay quiet for a moment, enjoying the comfort silence. You love these moments, instead of Kenny taking you to those expensive restaurants. You prefer staying home with your pj's and order food.

"I never thought I'll find myself a girlfriend, let alone get married. Even though we got married a few months ago, and still feels like it was yesterday. Besides me winning the NJPW heavyweight championship, or AEW championship. Marrying you is the greatest thing of my life, and I don't ever regret it." You can almost feel yourself tear up, but instead you caressed his cheek and said. "Marrying you is also the greatest thing of my life. The best choice to marry you, and you choosing me was an honored."

"No, no. You giving me the chance was my greatest honored." You laugh and Kenny grins. One thing he loves about you are your laughs. It just makes him feel all warm. "I love you." He states. You smile and kiss his cheek. "I love you too, Kenny." Kenny kisses you, and you kiss him back. These are your favorite nights, stating your love towards each other. With the finale of you two kissing under the beautiful night with the full moon.