Cody Rhodes#2

brat

Y/n/n= Your Nickname

The news was going crazy, who would ever thought Cody Rhodes, the American Nightmare would ever return to the WWE? You didn't... and you wish he didn't!

You and Cody used to date back before the American Nightmare was a thing. It was not a great relationship. You two would argue every single day, you two had no shame in arguing when working. Everyone would stay and watched how you two would exchanged words, very hurtful words. "You're a fucking asshole, you insecure bitch!" "And you're a annoying, clingy bitch!"

Ouch. That sums about your relationship with him. After being a couple for three years, you both called it quits and everyone was relived that you two are over. It was getting annoying, also they were scared that you two would eventually start getting physical. Of course, you two would never hit each other. You're both not that crazy.

After Cody comes backstage, after his successful win against Seth Rollins. Everyone clapped and welcomed him back. Except you. You and Cody look at each other for a moment, until you decide to walk away. "Cody, don't do it, man." Randy says. Too late. Cody chases after you. Before you left through the exit door, you felt an hand grab your wrist. "Don't touch me." You faced him and see his sweaty self.

"Y/n-" "I don't want to hear it." You raises your hand. Telling him to leave. He grabs the other one and made you look at him. "Can you once stop acting like a little kid, and listen to me?!" "No!" Cody pick you up and you began to hit his back. "Stop it, let me go!" "You wanna act like a kid? I'll treat you like one." He calmly said. The other superstars sees this and couldn't help but laugh. "What are you all laughing about? This isn't funny!"

"It is, just a tiny bit." Sasha says as she giggles. You glare at her and Cody throws you at the couch. Before you get to say anything at her , Cody slams the door of his dressing room. Everyone was quiet and Tamina snicker. "Oh, they're definitely going to have sex." Causing the rest to laugh again.

"Why did you bring me here? I told you, I don't want to talk to you again." You look at away, crossing both of your arms. Cody just chuckle at your behavior. "You haven't change a bit, you're still a brat." You stood up from the couch and pointed at his chest. "And you're an asshole!" Cody suck his teeth and push you back to the couch. Your back landing on it, and Cody crawl on top of you.

"Get off me." You sternly said. "Oh please, as if you don't enjoy this." Cody smirk. The cocky smile of his, you despise it. You despise it so much that you spit on his face. Oh boy. Pissed and surprised with your actions, he flipped you around. Now, you're stomach is on the couch. He pulled your ponytail causing you to look at him. Causing your woman area to get soaked wet.

"I wanted to talked to you in the most nicest, possible way. Seems you're acting up, guess I have to show who's in charge here. I'm going to the hotel, you better be there in five. Or else, you'll be severe punish, doll. Do you understand?" You nodded. Cody grins and gets off you. You look at him as he grab his bag. He opens the door and pulls you out with him.

"And I'm not playing, you have five minutes to get that pretty ass of yours to my hotel room." You yelp as he smacks your ass and walks away as if nothing happened. Tamina and Sasha is behind you, and saw everything. "My girl, Y/n/n, is getting some at the hotel. Right?" You glare both of them. "As if, I'm going to beat the shit out of him." You head to the same exit where Cody left and got inside your car.

You start the engine and drive away from the parking lot of the arena. You head to the hotel and stand in front of his room. Before you had the chance to knock, Cody opens the door and pulls you in. Let's just say, Cody did indeed show you who's in charge that night.