Jay White#5

l i f e  d e c i s i o n

Each of his thrust is slow but hard as he snaps his hips to yours. Digging your nails on his back, scratching it in the process by the pleasure he's giving to your body. After what felt like forever, finally he's taking a break from work, no more training, interviews, or wrestling. While making love to you, he never breaks eye contact and pays attention closely to your body, making sure he's giving you pleasure that you long rightfully deserve.

You cupped his both cheeks and pulled him for a passionate, steamy kiss, missing those lips of his. Jay slide his tongue inside your mouth, making the kiss more passionate than ever. He pulled away and lays his head on the side of your neck and groans. Signaling that he is almost close, Jay feels how your body is clenching on him and your body begins to quiver. As you hold onto him, wrapping your bare legs around his bare waist, Jay looks up to you and whispers "I love you." 

"I love you too." You whisper back. You gasp and came on his shaft and he softly moans and spills his seed deep inside of you. Jay chuckles as your body still quivers, and kisses the hickeys he left on your neck earlier. After your body relaxes, he pulls you for another kiss and whispers something that you never thought he'll ask. 

"Marry me?"