Seth Rollins#1

the ugly truth

"Oh fuck, Seth!" You moan his name as he thrusting you deep and hard. He kisses your neck "God, you're so tight!" You scratch his back making him groan. It's been a while since you and Seth have sex, both of you are wrestlers. The thing is that you wrestle on Smackdown and Seth on Raw. Now that he's the WWE Universal champion, he goes to meetings, do interviews, his CrossFit workout he was everywhere. You also do interviews and all those things, but you weren't really busy as much like him. But tonight, you two finally saw each other, in his house and well let's just say he missed you so much that his bulge was showing.

Seth switch position and now you were in a doggy style and he pulled your hair making your head go up "I missed my little girl, does my little girl misses daddy?" You nod and he smacks your ass making you whimper. Again he pulls your hair, making eye contact while he slows down his thrusts "Use your words babe, does my little girl misses daddy's cock?" "Yes I missed daddy's cock, I missed you fucking on my tight pussy!" He covers your mouth and kisses your neck up to your cheek "Shh, you don't want the neighbors hear us now do we?"

He uncovers your mouth "No we don't daddy." He groans and switches position. Seth is sitting on the bed and you quickly crawl to him and start sucking him off slowly. "That's right, nice and slow." You hum, sending vibrations to his dick and he massages your ass and also giving it a nice squeeze. "Come on baby girl, ride on daddy's dick." He said well more like a command. You stop what you were doing and got on top of him and position yourself and slowly you sunk down on his member. You began moving painfully slow that Seth just groan "Come on babe, it's been months!" You giggle and still kept doing the same actions, but gave him peppers kiss on his neck and suck on it, not to hard that'll leave a mark. "Alright you ask for it." He grabs your hips and began moving you up and down hard and you gasp and grab Seth's both shoulders to keep yourself in balance.

"Oh my god, daddy!" He chuckles darkly and grab both of your breasts harshly. "I told you babe." You start bouncing on his cock on your own and wrap your arms around Seth neck and pulled him for a long, passionately, steamy kiss. "God, I really missed you Y/n. You have no idea." You smile and also admitted "I missed you too Seth, so much." He grins and kisses your nose. He pulls you out and lays you on the bed, facing him and he move one of your leg to his shoulders and start thrusting your pussy so hard, that you feel your pussy throbbing.

"Oh Seth, fuck right there!" "Yeah, am I hitting that spot baby?" Seth ask as he keeps hitting that G- spot repeatedly hard. You just moan loud and you began to feel Seth thrust become sloppy. "Yes, right there. Oh fuck Seth, I'm so close!" You wrap your legs around his waist and he kisses you sloppily and wrap his arms around your body, pulling you closer to him if that's possible. "Fuck, me too babe. Ugh, shit!" You feel a knot on your stomach and you began to shake. Seth smirks and bites your earlobe softly "Let it all out baby girl, I got you." He covers your mouth and muffles your scream as you came so hard that your body shake uncontrollably that you also passed out. Seth kept fucking your hard and fast as he too is about to cum. "It's a fucking turn on when you quiver babe." You moan and pull him closer to you to make him go deeper in you if that's possible.

A few minutes later, you feel his dick twitching "Oh fuck, babe I'm close to cum." He moans softly. He was about to pull out, but you quickly tightened your legs around him and you shake your head. "Cum inside me." He slows down a bit and looks at you shock. "Are you sure?" You smile and pull him for a sweet kiss. "Yes, fill me up with your cum Seth." He closes his eyes, getting more turn on and closer to cum just of you saying that. He's now slamming you and you moan every damn slam he's giving you. "Oh. My. God. Seth. You're. So. Fucking. Big. I'm cumming again!" You cover your mouth to prevent from screaming his name and for the second time you came all over his dick.