Jay White#6

happiness

{Jay's POV}

She moves her neck to the side, giving me access to let me leave trails of kisses. She sighs as I find her sweet spot and start marking her, letting everyone know that she's my girlfriend. That I'm the only man who can make her feel weak even when I slightly touch her. "Mmm, Jay. That tickles." She giggles. I smile, how I love her little giggles. It always make my heart skip a beat, something so small can make a man feel warm. "You're so ticklish, love." I nuzzle on her neck, causing her to erupt of laughter as my beard is tickling her. "Jay, your beard!" I laugh with her.

These are the moments I cherish the most, I'm so grateful I have a wonderful girl. Who has always been there for me when I need her the most, she appreciates what I give her. Even just handing her a single rose, she's always grateful. I couldn't ask anything better, because to me she's perfection.

When I'm away, I always reassured her that I will always be faithful, and I will try to call or text her as much as possible. She'll simply laugh and say something like "Oh Jay, don't worry about that. I know you will never cheat, I trust you with all my heart, babe." That's the other thing I love about her, she trusts me. Never in our four years of relationship have I cheated on her nor have I thought to hook up with another woman. No woman can make me feels things like Y/n does. With those e/c eyes of her, she made me fall for her, hard. I'm deeply in love with her.

When we first started dating, I didn't know how to show any affection, but she told me to not worry and to take my time. It took me weeks, but I got the hang of it. She's so patient with me, she's so patient with everyone. Now, I would always steal a kiss from her, hug her from behind, or hold hands when we take a walk.

I pulled her on top of me and she nuzzles on my chest. We were in a comfortable silence, just enjoying each other's company, hearing each other breathing. "I love you, Y/n. You mean everything to me, I could never leave you, I don't even planned too. It's impossible to leave you or to let you go." I could feel her smiling as she kissed my cheek. "I love you too, Jay. Trust me, I don't planned to ever leave you nor letting you go as well. It's like you said, it's simply impossible." I grin and kiss on her lips, putting one of my hands on her cheeks to deepen on it. Y/n run down her hands on my hair and I sigh, I love when she plays with my hair. It's soothing.

We pulled away and just stare at each other, adoring each other. I adore her. "You're beautiful, in and out." I said, caressing her cheek. Y/n blushes "And you're handsome in and out." I smile and kissed her forehead. She lays her head on my chest again, I can tell she's slowly falling asleep. I run one of my hands on her bare back and my other to her hair. I hear her sigh and smile beneath me, enjoying what I'm doing.

I smile and think how I'm so love with this girl, and I already know what I will do next. I'm going to ask her to marry me, and have the most elegant wedding we would ever have, and spend all of my life with her. "Y/n White? It rather sounds nice." I look down at her and whisper "I can't wait to marry you, love." My eyes began to feel heavy and for the first time I feel happy with my life. I'm on top of my career, and have the most stunning woman by side and soon to be my wife. How could I not be happy? She's the one who brought me happiness to my world. She's my happiness. My girl, my future wife...

"My Y/n White.