Tyler Bate#1

ought to learn

As you put on red lipstick, with your leather black skirt and a purple crop top that says "Play Girl" with a kiss emoji. You grin and decided to take a picture of yourself that is somewhat provocative way and post it on Instagram. After you click the button to post, you quickly got likes and and comments of how hot you look and that you're sexy all those kind of things. This give you more confidence and you smirk, it's been a while since you went out like this.

Ever since your breakup with Jay White, who basically controlled you on what to wear who you can hang out with. You two dated when you came to Japan and wrestle there making you the first ever full time women to wrestle in NJPW. You have one the IWGP United States champion, twice actually. But since you and Jay broke up, you decided to leave when your contract ended and head to WWE, who have reached out many times. To their surprise, you showed up and they were all happy and shock. Not even a year it took you to be the new NXT Women's champion, defeating Rhea Ripley who you're good friends with her in real life.

Currently you have hold the champion for 119 day and still counting. You defended it every Wednesday's with you as the victory at the end. Since the club that Rhea, Mia, Candice with Gargano invited you it wasn't far from your house and decided to walk which took you about ten minutes. "Finally you arrived!" Candice said out loud as the others turn to see you with all a smile or grin. "And let me say girl, you look hot!" Mia compliment and you smirk. "Thanks, you all look hot too." They all laugh and all of you head inside the club and sat on the V.I.P section.

"Alright Candice, Mia, and I are going to get drinks. What do you two want?" Johnny ask. You said your favorite drink and so Rhea and the three went to get them, leaving you two alone. "So how's like to be champ kid?" You smile and she laugh "It honestly feels good. I mean it was just so quick." Rhea nod "Yeah, but you deserve it." You sigh "Lots of people think otherwise though." Rhea suck her teeth "Yeah well fuck them. Look I heard those stupid rumors that the only reason why you won the championship less than a year it's because you slept your way on top. Which it's utterly bullshit, you work your ass of to be the top and you're good to begin with. It all honestly I'm proud I lost my champion to you because you're the most hardest working woman I have ever met and WWE has ever have."

You smile widely and hug her "Thanks Rhea, without you I wouldn't be this good." She pat your back "No problem kiddo." You both laugh and see that the others came with drink and Rhea's. "Sorry we took long, the bar is kinda full." Johnny explained as he handed your's and Rhea's drink. You thank him and said it was cool and took a sip of it. After a few more drinks (3 beers, 4 shots of tequila, and a whole bottle of Vodka. Who Johnny said you wouldn't finish it in one sip and of course you being you who likes to be challenge chunk it all down.) Basically, you were drunk.

You felt a hand on your waist and you were about to punch whoever was touching you, you smile seeing who it is. "Hey Tyler!" You said a little too loud. Tyler cover his ears and the others look and smile who were also somewhat drunk. "Hey man, thought you weren't going to come?" Johnny ask. Tyler shrug and smile "Well I change my mind." You hand him a beer and he turn it down. "Oh well, more for me." You shrug and drank it all. He chuckle and pull the empty bottle away from you and put it on the table. "I think you had enough drinks love." You smile at him drunkenly. "Yeah I think you're right."

You gasp loudly all of a sudden, which cause Tyler to raised an eyebrow "What is it?" You start dancing a little on on your seat and Tyler gave you a weird look. "What are you doing love?" "I'm dancing." You got up and tug his arm. "Dance with me?" Tyler chuckle and shook his head. "Love I don't know how to dance this type of music. Hell, I don't even know what music is this." You rolled your eyes and pull him from his seat. "It's called 'Reggaeton' and I'll teach you, now come on!" Tyler still didn't budge "Y/n you're drunk." You huff "Yeah and I'll still be if I don't dance."