Cody Rhodes#4

toxic

"Um Y/n, that guy has been starring at you since we arrived." Your best friend, Stella, whispered in your ear. You looked over your shoulder and sure enough, she's right. "What's up with strangers just starring?" Stella asked in a exaggerate tone. She's wrong. He's no stranger, it's Cody. The guy who claims to like you, but isn't ready for a relationship.

Funny that he says romantic things, showers you with gifts, flirts with you, occasionally you two hooked up once, two, or three days a week. He even states he likes you and wants you, but doesn't want to be in a relationship because it's a huge step for him. Bullshit.

You looked back at your friend and continue dancing. "Whatever, he's a nobody!" You shouts through the music. It was a Saturday night and you and your girlfriend decided to head to the club. You wanted to clear your head from Cody and his odd behavior. Being a pretty girl has its benefits. Free drinks and getting attention from any guy. Ah yes, pretty privilege is such a blessing.

"Hey ladies, want more drinks?" A young attractive man asked. You two accepted and Stella chugged her drink. You gracefully took a sip and the guy immediately start flirting with you. He compliment your outfit and your pretty face. You thanked him and edge him to keep continuing with his compliments. He asked you to dance with him, which you gladly took his hand, leading you to the dance floor.

Usually, you would turn the offer down, but feeling Cody's stare, you couldn't help but to mess with him. You and the guy began dancing and start swaying your hips rather seductively. The guy moved his hips with yours to the beat as you wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled his face close to your neck. Feeling his hot breath causing a tingling sensation.

You looked to see Cody and sure enough he was gripping his bottle of beer. You smirked and turned to face with the stranger. The guy wrapped an arm around your waist, resting his hand close to your ass. When the song finished, you pulled away and he asked for your number. "She's taken, buddy." You hear a threaten voice. You turned to look who's behind you and it was Cody. His Adam apple popping, his jaw tense.

Poor guy put his hands up in defense and try to defend himself. Cody looks down at you which you had a innocent smile on your face. He grabbed your arm and pulled you away from him and the dance floor. "Y/n!?" You hear Stella shouting. You only give a look that all girls understand. She nod and pray that no arguments will break loose.

"You're hurting me." You spat. You tried removing his grip from you, but Cody pushed you to a brick wall. Both of your hands pinned on top of your head. "That's not the only thing that'll be hurting, doll face." You swallow nervously and feel the familiar ache he manages to caused. He didn't even have to touch you, just his word turn you on. He pulled you to his car and pushes you to get in.

He jogs to the driver's seat and shuts the door and starts the engine. He drove away fast and spread your legs apart. You whimpered when his thumb start circling your pussy through your panties. Curse you skirt! "Quit whining, or your punishment will get worse." He slightly hit your pussy causing you to yelp. You knew you were going to get hard and bad. Just the way you two like it.