Kenny Omega#4

{Having sex with Kenny would include}

- Very romantic

- I mean, he would put candles around the bedroom you two shared.

- Including, leaving trails of peddles of roses from the front door to the bathroom, to the room.

- Yes he would bathe you while he listens how your day went.

- Would kiss your bare shoulders, forehead, and your cheeks.

- Afterwards, he'll dry you up with the towel and carry you to the bed.

- Worships your body.

- No literally, he would praise your body, and leaves kisses every part your body.

- Will always gave you some pleasure with his tongue.

- When it come to the real show, he'll go slow at first. Watching your reaction.

- When you beg for him to go faster, he'll do so.

- That's where he will go rough.

- So rough that once he broke the wall with the bed.

- It was very awkward when he told the reason to the guy who fixed the wall how it broke...

- Makes sure you cum more than once.

- He'll released his seed either on your face, breasts, stomach, back, your ass checks, or inside you.

- He'll clean you up and give you water and offer you some snacks.

- Lastly, he's a big cuddler. He needs to cuddle you and when he does, he always whispers how much he loves and that he's the most luckiest man to have you as his wife.

- Mrs. Y/n, M/n, L/n, Smith.

[I'm baaaaaack!]