Caring him, Scared her

"You are never alone, as the universe always stands by your side " - Random thoughts

At times life throws us into the toughest of situation and when it does, we are not prepared for that, may be that's life. Aryav's life too took some serious turns which he was not aware of, he never thought he would stay away from her neither he thought after years she will come back in his life and would be around him. Though he always pushed her out of his sight, yet he searches her when she is not around.

Sia was recovering from her wounds slowly, yet Aryav was not ready to allow her to go back home. He still wanted to be around her to take care of her, on the other side she was very persistent of leaving his place, though he was taking a good care of her, which was beyond her imagination, but she was scared to be here as she could sense some unknown feelings erupting within her, which made her agitated. His presence around her is the sure reason for those feelings.

He never once walks away from her; he has even shifted his work to home. Sometimes it's his after-shower water dripping hair which churns her stomach or his chiselled face she keeps on staring till she is caught by him. At times he busts into the room directly after hitting the gym, it is difficult for her to control as his perfectly maintained body becomes visible, she just gulps down her throat. She mentally thinks to herself, no wonder he was the heartthrob of many back in college days. At times she feels as if they are sharing the same room, she has even found him sleeping in the couch at night if she wakes up in-between and by morning he is gone. There is no need he has to take care of her to this extent, she is just his employee.

With all the thoughts still going on in her head, he entered the room with a bowl in his hand, she turned towards him, as expected he was back from shower wearing a vest and sweat pant, showing his perfect body, as he neared his strong perfume hit her nose, more than the soup he was holding. She just shook her head in dismay, this has been the same routine from the past week. He sat near her and placed the bowl on the table by the side, he slowly held a spoonful to feed her. Yes, this is being happening from the very next day she came here, since she has got an injury in the hand, she found it difficult to hold the spoon he saw her battle and started feeding her even though she refused to take it, he never stops to do so, and this concern of him scares her more, she does not want to get used to this.

He took a spoonful and brought it near her, "I want to go home", she muttered, "Why?", he asked with his usual bossy tone, he doesn't seem to be pleased with her words. "I asked you something", he said feeding her a spoonful. She stopped him saying, "I can manage this Mr. Shegal", she extended her hands to grab the bowl. He denied giving rather kept stirring the spoon in the bowl and asked, "Why?".

"Few days have passed and I'm still here, I haven't informed anyone about my whereabouts they will be looking for me", "Who is it?", she remained quiet without answering. "Is it about Kabir?", he questioned though expecting her to say no, he couldn't hold from asking it, when he saw her with him, he felt she has feelings for him, she looked more vivacious with Kabir, whereas she never even gives a smile when he is around. Sia was confused by his questions she took a moment to assimilate then answered, "It's about Kaira, my friend", she nervously continued speaking, "She will be in search of me, I have to go".

He let out a sigh of relief and feed the last spoonful left and stood up saying, "At 4 in the evening doctor will come for your routine check-up for now you can sleep, I have got some work ,I'll be back shortly", she was astonished by his reply, this wasn't something she was expecting.

"But I said", she tried to speak but he stopped her sentence in midway and said, "Sleep", "But I said, I want to go home, I need to inform about my whereabout to my friend, I even lost my phone and you expect me to sleep", she protested and tried to get out of the bed, "Stop there, how many times should I warn you not to get out of the bed without my permission", she fumed with anger, "I need to use the restroom, even for that I have to seek your permission". She stormed into the room and closed the door with a bang, she felt like crying she was angry at him and more over she was scared, he suddenly showed up his good side if she gets used to this, she can't handle herself when he becomes the monstrous boss again. She wiped out the tears, made herself calm, got freshen up and came out of the room by this time he was gone.

He felt a little embarrassed, but moreover he was happy thinking it's not Kabir whom she is concerned about, hearing about him from her would just have broken his heart into pieces. She was back in that room all alone, the room was huge and quite spacious , it had polished furniture, the walls painted in white, huge glass windows which faces towards the garden, and a walk in closet, he had made all the arrangements for her in the room, the room was equipped with a television, as if she was keen to watch it, he also brought a good collection of books to read, and then he would sit in front of her to work.

By now she knows every detail about this room, as she has spent staring each wall, each and every corner of the room. He has a maid at home, who visits the room twice a day to clean and to make her bed, she doesn't utters a word and gives minimal replies to her questions, yet she has collected a lot of information about her, her name is Uma she has been working for past 3 years and has 2 kids studying in school, all their expenses are taken care by him. If Sia intends to ask anything more she would only give a smile as reply, maybe she is trained by him to speak less.

She laid on the bed trying to count the number of times the fan rotated, as she was doing so, she was almost drowning to sleep but suddenly the door bust opened with a loud noise and she woke up startled, "You idiot, I thought you were dead", Kaira's voice echoed in the room, and she immediately ran to hug Sia.

"You had nerves, not to contact me all this time", Kaira fumed with anger, "I lost my phone, and he brought me here", "So you are under his supervision", Kaira smirked, "Oh my gosh!!! He is so romantic, it seems like he fell for you, the billionaire prince charming fell for you, and he has kept you in his castle", Sia rolled her eyes, "Just shut up Kaira, this the reason I warn you not to read romantic novels", with a sigh she continued, "He is being generous, but I feel caged here", as she completed her sentence she saw him standing near the door.

He entered the room and with a straight face he informed, "Doctors will be here for the check up at 4", she gave a nod with a smile, and he went, luckily, he was well dressed now at least in front of Kaira, she mentally taught and smiled.

As soon he left the room, "You didn't tell me he is your boss", Kaira yelled, "How can you hide this, our senior, the heartthrob of our college is your boss, you are really cruel Sia", Kaira groaned which made Sia laugh out, her laughter was loud enough to be heard in the nearby room too, loud enough to be heard by Aryav too.

"I was supposed to ask you this, how do you know about me", Sia asked curiously, "For that you have to thank your handsome boss", Sia was amused, "His men directly bulged into my apartment asking me, they dragged me to the car and brought me here directly, for once I thought I'm being kidnapped", Kaira let out a sigh and continued saying, "For all the questions thrown by me, their response was, Are you Ms.Drcuz's friend?, and then I thought you have stolen a huge amount and eloped without me", Sia let a laugh saying, "Jesus Christ, only you can think of something stupid like this". "Sia, next time tell your boss to hire some handsome guys as his bodyguards or security", Kaira said making a sad face. Sia rolled her eyes and laughed, the girls continued their gossiping and caught on the topics left for a while till the doctor came.

The doctor did her check-up and declared that she is fine and nothing to worry, even removed her bandages. Sia felt relaxed and happy after hearing that.