Broken Her, Confused Him

Sia left the room immediately she did not feel an urge to explain him that she was not at fault, rather she wished not to face him hereafter. As soon as she came out, she bumped into Mr. Kabir Kapoor, the current CEO of Kapoor Enterprises, the rivals of Shegal Enterprises, but a dearest friend of Sia during her college days. When they saw each other Sia did not much think about it, her tears came running down and she immediately hugged him. She just wanted someone to comfort her now, it brought a big smile on her face seeing him for a moment. Aryav's words just kept ringing in her head she never thought he thinks so low of her, she knew he hates her but to this extent she never expected him to spit it out.

She is supposed to get angry on him, but here she is weeping, it is then she realized she is crying in Kabir's arm. They both were great friends back in their college days, but she knew never knew he was hailing from a business family, or he will become the CEO of any company. She immediately made herself straight, he helped to wipe her tears. "After all these years, I never expected I would see you in such a state", he said wiping her tears. Sia smiled slightly and said, " Even I never thought I would be meeting you as the CEO of any company". He let out a slight laughter, "Why have you been stuck with that monster, nevertheless he only knew to hurt people around him, I worried the moment I saw you with him", his voice immediately sounded concerned one, "He is known to mistreat his secretary and I saw it too today, look at you is this not enough to make you realize?". She let out a sigh, "I'm fine here", that is all she could reply she knew Kabir cares about her, but deep down she did not want to defame her boss. Kabir nodded his head and said, "My office is always ready to accept you, you can come and join anytime you want", which made Sia smile.

"Yeah, definitely I guess you should consider this offer, Ms. Dcruz", a voice roared from behind. A chill ran down through her spine immediately hearing that voice as she knew who it was. They both turned to look at him, Aryav stood there with an anger plastered on his face. "How dare you talk to my employee? and you", he turned towards Sia and said, "How dare you, why still standing in front of me?", those words were enough to stir her fear. "Stop treating her like this", Kabir interrupted before Aryav could continue. "So now you will teach me how to treat my employees", he replied with a smirk, before he could say anything further, he was called for some documentation process.

Sia just felt perplexed about the scene happened in front of her, but some thought really hit her hard and she blurted it out to Kabir. " How do you get his presentation and ideas? Why did you cheat him?". He does not seem to be happy with the question, yet he replied, "Everything is fair here, and don't ask me anymore questions regarding this", with that he left. With a broken heart she too left the place, she understood Aryav's misunderstanding about her, yet her heart ached knowing that he does not trust her.

Aryav went straight to his cabin he threw everything on his table, his neatly arranged office does not look like that anymore. The victory he achieved today does not seem to matter, he felt pain thinking about her, she betrayed him this was his only thought, she chose to stand by Kabir's side but not with him, this thought bothered him. He lost his cool the moment he saw her grinning at him, yet he stayed calm but then Kabir presenting his ideas made him feel worst, moreover he saw her hugging him that just made him more furious, when he could not take it anymore, he barged in between them. He felt his life to be a mess he sat down in a corner broken, unable to understand anything. He felt the same pain same as few years before, he thought she will not impact him anymore, but she does like before. He heard a knock on his door, but he did not bother to care about it, his heart just expected it to be her but to his dismay it was Arjun on the door. He just glanced him once and did not speak up anything.

Arjun already knew what happened over there, when he was about to yell Aryav, he saw blood oozing out of his hands, he immediately ran towards him to check. But all he got in return is a hand stopping him and indicating him to stay away. Arjun could not see this pathetic condition of his friend, soon those words came out of his mouth which he did not want to reveal anytime. "In your boiling anger don't waste her blood and her efforts to keep you alive", those words made Aryav immediately look towards him. He gave a nod saying, "You heard it right, she donated blood to you, and it was her who took care of you when you were not in your senses". This hit him hard he felt a pang of pain in his heart, he immediately stood up from his place started searching for the first aid kit, Arjun understood his action and handed over the kit to him. "How can you even think she is behind all this; don't you see those sparkling eyes of her which only shows honesty and pure innocence. How did you become so cruel Aryav, that you stopped looking into people's heart"? Those words shattered his heart, yet he did not want to give up on his arrogance, "Then tell me who is behind this, if it's not her". "I don't know who is behind this Aryav but I'm sure she is not the one, you better ask your heart it would feed you the answer better ".

Arjun looked of Aryav's bandaged hand and left from there. This little conversation brought Aryav into a confusion, little did he knew it was not her, if it is not her then who is it.

Sia did not felt like going home, instead she went to Kaira's apartment. She did not mention anything to her about the incident, neither she had the strength to recollect those bitter memories. They watched movies together and gossiped about a lot. Even Kaira made her feel comfortable, yet her thoughts were just stuck with him and his words. She mentally decided to resign her job and stay out of his sight forever.

Vote - If you liked it
Comment- Your views