Chapter 31

Chanyeol's POV
We had to beat Kai and Jasmine. Me and Baekhyun got ready in our places and the match started.
I started with a safe serve. Kai returned it and I hit it back towards Jasmine.
The ball went high and Baekhyun smashed with a volley. That's how we scored a point.
Me and Baekhyun kept aiming towards Jas. In the end we won the game and defeated the rest too.
"I'm hungry!" Tao shouted.
---many people agreed---
"We still have few more games to determine the loser" Kai said
"Not necessarily...Chanyeol and Baekhyun can just pay..." I suggested.
"WHAT!No way!" I exclaimed.
"Yah we decided to have the losers pay.." Baekhyun supported.
"Ok ok since everyone is hungry and doesn't want to continue, I'll make a deal..." Suho explained.
"We'll give ChanBaek an advantage since they came in first....okay?"
"Ok." Everyone answered.
"You guys can choose which team pays for the food." Suho said.
"But...."
"That team you choose also gets an advantage. They will go against me in a battle of mook-Ji-pa then if I win they pay. But if they win I pay for everyone. Call?"
Hmm anyway me and Baekhyun don't have to pay so I shouted call!
JASMINE's POV
I have a bad feeling that Chanyeol is going to pick my team. If he does I'll just play like kwangsoo to win Suho :3
Ji Ji Ji Ji Ji Ji Ji Ji Ji and then suddenly change..vise versa for all ..
As expected Chanyeol picked my team. I stepped forward to play first.
Scissors...paper...stone
Ok I won with Muk...
Muk Muk Muk Muk Muk JI!
I suddenly changed...AHHH but no use Suho changed to Muk :O
Ah shit! Missed my chance
"AHHH damn..."
"JI!" Suho shouted cutting me off.
"Yes! This always works!" He yelled in happiness.
I stared at my hands in shock. Aish....
"Mian Kai..."
"It's okay.. I'll pay." Kai slowly said to me.
"Serious? I'll pay half.." I said.
"No it's okay I'll just pay.." He said.
"Thanks! I owe you one" I said smiling at him.
"Ok so me and Kai will go and buy lunch and come back ~" I said.
We walked towards a nearby market that sold all kinds of food items. There were also shops that sold antique stuff. Wow there was a place that sold old records of different Korean artists.
We passed by a TV shop where all the TVs were playing Pinocchio. I stopped in my tracks to watch the drama. Lee Jong suk my favorite actor :D
Kai realised the situation and giggled.
"Wait let me watch a bit..then we'll go buy the food.." I said not removing my eyes from the TV
It was the scene where the older brother was being arrested for murder. Dal po/ Ha Myung was crying his heart out in his brother's arms :( (describing the drama)
Watching this...without myself knowing..tears started flowing down my cheeks.
After the scene ended I wiped my tears and turned towards Kai only to see him in a worse state than I was.
"Oh my god! It's so sad! They just reunited and now they separate again.." He said crying also.
I was shocked to see Kai like that. I wrapped my hand around his shoulder and comforted him.
"Don't worry Dal po will meet his hyung again!" I said.
"What are we doing? I feel like a crazy drama addict." I thought to myself...
We continued shopping for food and soon our hands were full. While we were going back we passed the TV section again. This time Healer was playing! Episode two the dancing and singing part. Hahah Park min young looked so funny while dancing. Can you give me water~ (line from the drama)
" Okay okay that's enough..let's go back..." Kai dragged me away from the shop.

That way we returned back to the courts while laughing and chatting.
---------------END---------------
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :D Wow I can't believe a year has already passed by. Next year will be the scariest year for me >< Sorry for the long wait..but thanks for all the votes!! :) Have a great holiday! Happy New year :D