Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Jasmine's POV

"Wow Mrs.Park, this is delicious!"

"Thanks Jasmine. It's a secret recipe passed down from my ancestors.." Mrs.Park said with hand gestures towards the sky.

I giggled slightly and continued eating my food. After awhile of chatting I left their house.

I opened the door to my house and saw that there was no one there. I called out the names of my family members but there was no answer. I checked room by room but there still was no trace of my family or uncle and aunty (father's friends). "Where could they have gone?" I thought aloud.

I made my way to kitchen only to find a note..

Dear Jas,

Really sorry for not telling you this. I know after reading this you might want to curse. But keep it in cursing is not good. Anyway, your father, brother and me have gone to Jejudo for a business trip with your father's friends. Really sorry for not informing you earlier..We wanted to tell you but you were not at home and you left your phone at home. I had no idea where you were! We will be gone for 1 week.Go stay at your friends house as you can't stay alone at home. We will be back before you can say "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" :) Love you! Take care!

Love,
Mum

OH. My. GOD. Are you freaking serious!? What the hell did I just read?! Did my family freaking ditch me and go to freaking JEJUDO!!!????

After reading the letter I was soo pissed that I crushed the note and was about to throw it into the trash but my attention went to another note.

Dear lovely sis,

HAHAHAHHA Ha! You can't go!! too bad for you!! I know you would want to throw the previous note in the trash...but I advice you not to...but then again when do you ever listen to me?

From your awesome, handsome, lovely bro ;)

I almost threw up reading his sign off. Arghh how could they do this to me?! Me?A kpop fan! They did not take me to Jejudo! NOOOO...

I stomped back to my room and packed a few things I would need for a week. I decided to ca Krystal as she was the only girl I was close to.

*Ring...Ring*

"Ne, Hello?" someone answered.

"Hello. Is this Krystal?" I asked.

"Ah no I am her sister Jessica."

"Omo, Jessica from SNSD?"

"Haha ne.Krystal has gone out she is not here at the moment. You can tell me why you called and then I can tell her? " She asked me.

"Oh right. I was wondering if I could stay over at your house for 1 week. I am really sorry for this sudden request but my parents left for a business trip and I can't stay alone at home so..." I explained.

"Ottoke? Me and Krystal also have to go somewhere since she has an audition." Immediately when she said that I got worried. Shit now where should I go?

"Oh I see. Wish her good luck for the audition!" I said a short goodbye and ended the call.

I groaned as I laid flat on my bed. I messed up my hair in frustration and let out a big sigh.

"Woahh..I can hear you from here. What's the matter?"

I turned my head only to see Chanyeol at his balcony.

"Go away..I am not in the mood to talk..." I replied closing my eyes and thinking about where to go.

"Ok if you say so..good night~" Chanyeol said.