Chapter 7

Author's note
Ermm I don't know if I should update. Since I am not sure if anyone is reading the story. I have planned a lot for the story so I hope you leave some comments so I know that there are people reading. :( Thanks :>
----------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

"hmpf! Ya...h"

"Shhh they will hear you.." A man whom I did not know whispered in my ear.

This was the worst scenario possible. I was being chased by my enemy's boyfriend and now someone I don't know has grabbed me and pushed me into a dark alley. I thanked Dad for forcing me to take self defense lessons. I swear the minute "he" let's go of me....

"Ok there are gone" My thoughts were interrupted as the man loosened his grip on my hand. Almost immediately I grabbed his hand, pulled him over me and pinned him on the ground.

"Owwww!" He howled in pain. In the dark alley creating that noise was like a wolf howling.It really did sound like that. I shook away the random thought from my head and gave my attention to the man.

"Who are you?" I hissed.

He remained quiet.

"Who are you?" I asked again a bit louder.

Still no answer.

"Yah! I asked you a question. Who the freaking hell are you?!" I asked for the third time!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I....am...Chan..yeol.."

"Huh what? Chanyeol? You sure?"
Why would he be here? He should be at home now doing who knows what.

"Of course I am sure. I have been Chanyeol for 19years" He said in a sarcastic tone.

I decided to believe him but still not letting my guard down, I slowly released my grip and made him sit up. When the moonlight hit his face I gasped realizing it really was Chanyeol!

"Oh my god! What are you doing here?"

"Trying to save you from a bunch of losers ..duh" He said in a annoyed tone.

I realized why he was pissed and immediately apologized for flipping him over.

"It's ok, for a girl you're really strong.."

"Yah..I get that a lot," I replied while helping him up and dusting my pants.

We started walking back home together. I had no idea how to get back so I thought it would be a good idea to bring up this topic and ask Chanyeol if he knew.

"Ermm..I kinda lost my way. So I have no idea how to get home. Do you know how I can get to *******Street?" I asked Chanyeol hoping that he would know the way.

He nodded his head and told me to follow him. I heaved a sigh of relief and quietly followed him. I should try to return home earlier next time. It get's dark here very fast.

After walking for 10 mins I finally started to recognise the area.

"I can find my way home now. Thanks Chanyeol you don't have to walk me to my house anymore."

"Walking you home? I never said I was doing that....My house is here too," He replied.

"What?! Really, wow that's great then." I smiled and continued walking

Suddenly Chanyeol stopped in his tracks. "Well bye,"

"Oh so this must be your house," I turned my head and looked around and saw that our houses were right beside each other.

"Oh bye neighbour~ See you tomorrow," I bid him goodbye and entered a near-by gate. I could see the shocked expression on Chanyeol's face and I just smiled and waved at him.

"I'm back," I yelled once I opened the door.

"Where did you learn how to do that?" my dad asked confused by my action.

"I don't know I thought it was Korean culture to yell once you reach your house announcing that you're home. They do that a lot in Korean Dramas," I shrugged and plopped down next to my dad. We chatted about how my school was. Obviously I did not tell him about Jing Yee and what she did to me.

"Jas, why is your hand red and swollen? Are you alright? Were you hurt?" My mum came in worrying after seeing my hand.

"Nah..I just accidently slammed my hand in the locker," I calmly told my mum so she would not worry much.She told me to apply ice on it for it to get better. I nodded and made my way to the kitchen. I took out some ice in the tray and made my way to my bedroom.

"By the way where is ahjusshi and ahjumma?" I enquired.

"They went out for dinner with some of their friends. They should be back in about an hour or so," My dad replied.

"I see.."

I opened the door to my bedroom and placed my bag beside the study table. I decided to take a nice hot shower. I guessed that was the only way to feel refreshed after a tiring and hectic day at school. I turned on the shower and let the warm water come in contact with my skin. I washed my hair and in 30 minutes I was out and ready. There was still time until dinner so I decided to play the piano for a while. I started playing Back to December by Taylor Swift. Since I was in a good mood I sang as I played the piano. While playing I endured the pain of my hand since I loved playing and this song was very soothing and nice.

I'm so glad you made time to see me

How's life? Tell me, how's your family?

I haven't seen them in a while

You've been good, busier than ever

We small talk, work and the weather

Your guard is up, and I know why

Because the last time you saw me

Is still burned in the back of your mind

You gave me roses, and I left them there to die

[Chorus]

So this is me swallowing my pride

Standing in front of you, saying I'm sorry for that night

And I go back to December all the time

It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you

Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine

I go back to December, turn around and make it alright.....

"JAS! COME DOWN FOR DINNER!" I was suddenly interrupted by my brother screaming me to come down. I cursed under my breath and headed down for dinner. I turned my wrist in a clockwise direction and blew on my hand trying to ease the pain. The most fortunate thing was that it was my left hand. Phew! My injury won't be that much of a problem since I can use my right hand freely. I really hoped that Jing Yee and her clique won't bother me tomorrow. With a deep sigh I went to have my dinner.

------ END-------

Sorry I know this was a boring chapter. I had to write it in a hurry :P

Anyway please leave comments so I know people are reading ~