Chapter 38

~~TEXT MESSAGE~~

'Hey let's go to the amusement park this Saturday!' - JAS

'I need to tell you something....' -JAS

'YAY! We're gonna have fun! What do you have to tell me?' -Chanyeol

'Now most people will understand that I will only tell you on Saturday~' -JAS

'Fine..I'll pick you up at 9!' -Chanyeol

'Kk'-JAS

JASMINE'S POV

After texting Chanyeol, I set aside my phone and continued practicing for the audition. I was preparing 2 songs...one in English and one in Korean. Memorizing the Korean song took me like forever. I was gonna sing Haru Haru by Big Bang...it was the song where I could pronounce the Korean words best. After practicing the Korean song I was satisfied since now practice is gonna be easier.

••••••••SATURDAY•••••••
JASMINE'S POV

I walked outside to collect the newspaper for my parents. I realised it wasn't that cold today and the weather was perfect to go to the amusement park. I smiled as I took a deep breath and headed back inside.

3 months had passed since Christmas and the weather is getting warmer. Which meant that I could go out more comfortably! At times like this I really miss the weather in Singapore.

Speaking of Singapore, Sam is coming to visit me in Korea for a week! She will be arriving after 2 weeks! I'm so excited to introduce her to all my friends and Korea!

It was 7:50AM and I decided to get ready for our outing. I took a nice and long shower before heading to my closet to pick out my clothes.

I decided to wear shorts with a tank top and a thin jacket. I tied my hair in a pony tail letting some of my hair fall framing my face. I grabbed a small bag and packed all the stuff that we would need. After getting ready I walked downstairs for breakfast.

"Where are you going so early in the morning?" My mum questioned.

"Errr...amusement park with Chanyeol...I was planning to tell him about my audition there..." I said slightly nervous.

"Ohh I see. But remember be back by dinner time and pack an umbrella" she nagged.

"Already packed it!" I said happy that I passed this conversation safely. I kinda of like this 'new' mom.

I watched some TV as I waited for Chanyeol to come.

~Ding Dong~

"Bye mum! I'm leaving now~"

"Be safe!"

I bid goodbye and walked towards the car with Chanyeol.

"You look nice..."

"You're not bad too" I said as I complimented Chanyeol who was wearing a white V-neck and black jeans.

In the car ride to our destination we talked about our fears and interests of roller coasters. We shared amusing stories...

"One time I went with this friend and she was so hilarious when she rode all the scary rides..." Chanyeol said while laughing.

"She?" I said eyeing him.

"She who?" I asked very curious to know.

"Err Yura...a friend of mine in middle school..." Chanyeol slowly explained.

"Ohh you two close?" I continued asking in a tone that seemed like I didn't really care much.

"Wait Jas, are you jealous?"