Chapter 18

EXO COMEBACK! Daebak!!

Overdose is so nice :D The dance also!

Chapter 18

Chanyeol's POV

"Achooo!" She sneezed.

"Bless you" I replied

She nodded and smiled back at me.

I don't know why but when she asked me if she could stay over...I was on cloud nine! Like it was the best thing I heard the whole week. Jas and I cleaned and cleaned the room until it was clean enough for a person to stay in.

"Seriously how long has it been since you cleaned this room?" Jas asked rubbing her nose to stop herself from sneezing.

"Who knows?" I simply shrugged and got back to mopping the floor.

It was already 2am in the morning when we were finally done with our cleaning. The worst part was next day in school it was the D-Day. The day of our Christmas Performance. Both of us have lack of sleep... I really hope we don't screw the audition up.

"Jas we're done let's wash up and get some rest," I told her with my back faced towards her but I got no reply.

"Jas...?" I said while turning around and scanning the room. I found her standing and sleeping. She was using the broom to support her. I smirked to myself and crept towards her. Being ME, I kicked the broom making her lose her balance and fall right into my arms. I was supposed to be laughing like mad but oddly I started getting nervous and my heart was beating at the speed of lightning....

"YAH PARK CHANYEOL! Why did you do that?!" She shouted.

"Shhhhhh" My mum is sleeping.

"Oh sorry," Her personality immediately changed after hearing that and she slightly hit my chest before getting back on her feet.

"Never do that again. I could have fallen down and hurt myself and then I won't be able to perform. By the way why are you blushing. " She said few inches away from me.

"Blushing? Whose blushing?"

"Y.O.U" She replied pointing her finger at me.

I wrapped her finger in my hand and brought it down. "No I wasn't...Let's just go wash up. It's late."

Before I left the room I said one last line.....

Jasmine's POV

"Don't worry when you're with me I will make sure you will never get hurt..." He said while walking towards the door.

Huh? What did he mean by that? I just stared at him with a blank look while he walked out. After a few seconds I shook my head and quicly made my way to the bathroom. I had a quick shower and finally slept peacefully in the now very clean bedroom.

---Next morning---

"Ring ring!"

I lazily stretched my hand to the table beside me and tried to off the alarm. Slowly opening my eyes I stared at the ceiling for a while. I was sooooo tired that I could hardly get up. Without realizing my eyes felt heavy and I dozed off.

"PARK CHANYEOL AND JASMINE!! DO YOU BOTH WANT TO BE LATE?!"

Being a light sleeper I immediately jumped out of my bed and rushed to the bathroom to freshen up.

Quickly wearing a sweater over a plain t-shirt with jeans I made my way to kitchen to get a quick bite.

"Good morning Mrs Park. Thank you for the morning call otherwise we would have seriously been late," I told her as I hurriedly gobbled my food.

"Eat slowly. I will drive you both to school so you still have a bit of time.." She replied

"Oh really? Thank you!" I replied with a smile.

"Anyway where is this boy!" She said looking up towards Chanyeol's door.

"I can go check on him while you make his food..."I suggested.

"Oh sure thank you."

I smiled and headed upstairs. I knocked on Chanyeol's door but got no reply.

"Chanyeol?You there?" Still no reply.

"Chan.." Suddenly the door opened with him fully ready.

"yeol.." I ended my sentence.

"Errr come down for breakfast..." I said.

"Yah okay," He said sounding muffled. He quickly covered it with clearing his throat.

I turned around and went downstairs.

Soon we were in the car and on the way to school. We just made it to school on the dot. I rushed to my seat as the teacher entered the class.

"Good morning class. As you know, today is the day of the audition for the performance."

Some students cheered, some groaned...while some were least bothered.

My face lit up! As the day all three of us were working hard for was finally here.

"Ahh I'm so excited. It's my first time ever performing in front of a crowd. I can't wait!" I exclaimed softly so only Chanyeol could hear.

"Really most people would be nervous like hell. You are one of a kind," He complimented me well sort off.

"Kai, you can perform tomorrow once Krystal is back," The teacher announced. I looked towards the direction the teacher was looking and my mouth fell open. OMG Kai was so handsome. How did I not see him before? I always hung out with Chanyeol and Baekhyun that I never really paid attention to the other guys in the class.

Suddenly I saw someone wave a hand in front of my face. I slapped it away and continued staring at Kai. Chanyeol blocked my way of vision.

"Yah go away don't block the view!" I told him trying to push him away....

We had maths for our first lesson and then history. As I had interest in those subjects I was able to stay awake. On the other hand Chanyeol was fast asleep. I tried to wake him up but it was no use since he dozed off yet again.

After history was recess. We left for the canteen. I had no one to sit with today since Krystal was not here.

I decided to buy a sandwich and go to the garden and eat. It would be nice to have some alone time. As I was walking out of the building I heard someone coughing vigorously. I turned the corner and saw a familiar back turned towards the wall bent down. I walked closer to take a look and was shocked to see Chanyeol standing there. His face was completely red from the coughing and I could see that he was in pain.

"Oh my god, Chanyeol are you okay?" I asked worriedly while taking out medicine for him. I always kept emergency medicine with me just in case.

"Yah...i'm *cough* fine. Just a slight cough," He said showing me a fake smile.

"Slight? I am not sure about that. I am gonna tell the teacher that we can't perform today," I was about to leave when Chanyeol grabbed my wrist.

"No..."

"But why? It's obvious that you can't perform in this state. I can't risk it.." I argued

"I don't want to disappoint you. You were so excited and stuff..."

"Chanyeol that's not important...we can perform some other day when you're feeling well..."

"But...."

I cut him of and looked up meeting his eyes...

"Remember what you told me yesterday?

Don't worry when you're with me I will make sure you never get hurt."

------END -----------

So that was chapter 18...
Thanks for all the reads and votes!! :D