Chapter 30

Hola! Finally updating :)

Chapter 30...

Jasmine's POV

I got dressed and went down to ask my dad where we had kept our rackets.

"Err they should be in the store room..." He answered looking unsure.

"Okay. I'll go check." I walked towards the store room and switched on the light.

"PAK!" Something fell from the ceiling and landed flat on the floor.

"AHHH SHIT SHIT!!" I exclaimed and ran as fast as lightning and started jumping on the sofa.

"Why?! Why?! What happened...!" My mum asked .

"Li....li...zard...Eeeeew gross oh my god!" I exclaimed. Seriously the one thing I can't stand are lizards. I get goosebumps at the thought of them. Grosssss..

"Aiyooo...lizard only ...you scared me..." My mum said shaking her head.

"Eh eh wait before you close the door please take out the tennis rackets.." I begged my mum.

She handed me the racket and I went upstairs and cleaned it a bit. I haven't played tennis for a really long time. The racket was very dusty luckily the strings were still in good condition.

I packed my bag with an umbrella, water bottle and a towel before heading to the balcony to call Chanyeol.

"Yah Chanyeol return my phone!" I shouted.

"Waaaiitttt..." He shouted back

He came out wearing a tank top too with 3/4 pants.

"Hurry give it to me....so coolldd~" I said grabbing the phone from his hand.

"Meet you downstairs in 5 minutes..."

"Ok!" I agreed.

I went back in and check my phone. I realised Baekhyun sent me Kai's number. Hahaha..it was so fun to make Chanyeol feel jealous XD

I called Kai and told him about our plans and asked him to bring along some other people.

I wore my jacket carried my bag and racket and went outside to meet Chanyeol.

-At the sports stadium-

We reached there first since we lived the nearest. I decided to warm up by doing some stretching.

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8

After a while the others arrived. Kai brought along Suho,Sehun,DO and Tao.

All together there were 8 of them. Just nice to play matches.

"Eh gather!" I shouted. Everyone ran towards me. I explained to them how we'll split into teams.

Scissors paper stone! First two winners are a team. In the end Baekhyun and Chanyeol were left so they immediately became a team. I was paired up with Kai ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I could almost see lasers from Chanyeol's eyes towards Kai. Hahah this is going to be fun :)

After a while the matches started. the losers had to buy dinner for everyone so we were all very serious.

First up was D.O and Tao VS Sehun and Suho

"We are short and tall!" Tao shouted.

"Yah since when did we decide to name ourselves that!" D.O exclaimed.

"Mian hyung~ but it's a true fact" Tao said with a shrug.

"We're old and young!" Sehun suddenly shouted.

"Yah!" Suho exclaimed.

Hahahaa I was rolling on the floor laughing.

Putting jokes aside, the match finally started. I was the empire. My head kept going from left to left and to left...turned out Tao and DO won the game just like that. Tao serves Suho returns but the ball gets caught in the net. DO uses his shortness power to smash right in front of the net. It was a boring match to watch.

"Ehhh what was that...so boring.." I said yawning.

"Yah! Who you calling boring?!" Suho exclaimed at me.

"Hyung! Don't shout at my girlfriend!" Chanyeol fired back.

After shouting for a while...

"Stop stop enough..." I said.

But they didn't.

"Yah shut up! It's not such a big deal oh my god! Continue with the damn game I didn't pay to see two grandma's fight! " I shouted in English.

Immediately they stopped and turned towards me.

"Eh what did she say?" I heard Tao whisper beside me to Sehun.

"I heard "grandma's" and "shut up".." He replied.

"What?! Did she just call us grandma's!" Suho and Chanyeol both exclaimed.

"Ani~" I denied. "I said continue playing~" I said giving them an innocent look.

Finally it was my turn to play. It was a winner stay looser out system. So me and Kai were against DO and Tao.

"Kai just saying I played tennis only once...." I said.

"What?!" I heard him exclaim.

*DO serve to Jasmine. Love all play!* I heard Suho yell.

DO threw the ball up and whacked it down.

"Fault." Referee Suho said.

DO served again. This time it was in meaning I had to hit it. I aimed for the ball and swung my racket as hard as I could.

The ball hit the net and fell back into my court. Damn!

"Mian Kai.." I said

"Gweanchana" he replied with a sudden change in his eyes.

However the next service was to Kai. Apparently he had played tennis a lot of times.

"Tao serving to Kai. Wow both players are very good. He throws the ball and hits it perfectly landing in the service box. At this moment Kai hits the ball back and it goes to DO. Seems like DO is taken aback from the fast coming ball that he ...eh what is this...DO player runs away...." Sehun and Baekhyun MCed.

{inserts some pro tennis terms}

In the end me and Kai won. It was a long match. I was drenched in sweat. We had too many deuces...just too many....

Next match

Jasmine Kai VS Chanyeol Baekhyun

-----------------END-------------------
Hope you like this short update :)
Thanks for all the support!