Chapter 27

Hello :D Sorry it took so long to update but I have no choice :(

Anyway have you guys hear Chen's OST for It's okay that's love? DAEBAK awesome I am addicted to it ^^ #vocal #line
Enjoy~

Chapter 27

Jasmine's POV

"Oh this food is really good!" I said gobbling down my food.

*Click* I looked up at that sound and immediately regretted since there was another click.

"Haha very funny Chanyeol...now while I am still nice could you please delete those pictures?" I said putting down my utensils an glaring at Chanyeol.

"And why should I?" He replied

"Cause you will regret it..." I said with a creepy grin.

"C'mon what can you do..." He challenged me.

"Good point I am not sure myself" I lied to him.

"See..haha too bad." He teased

*Wait and see Park Chanyeol. Wait and see..* I thought to myself .

After Lunch, I still had time before going out again for dinner with my family so we decided to go to a nearby arcade.

"I am the master in these kind off games!" Chanyeol boasted.

"Really?Let's see who wins then....ermm let's bet." I suggested

"Call! If you loose you have to do whatever I say..." Chanyeol betted

"Call. And if you loose you have to shout 'I love guys' during your basketball training." I said grinning widely. I saw Chanyeol's mouth hanging open but I just shrugged.

"Fi..ne.." He replied with a bit of hesitation.

"Ok then let's just play 1 game just ONE." I said

"Okay!"

"Scissors paper stone to decide who gets to choose the game.."

"YES! Hmm let's see..what can I beat you in? Oh! I know! THE DRUMS!" He exclaimed.

"Drums?" I said confused and a bit worried.

"Yah c'mon I'll show you..." he dragged me to the game station.

When I saw how to play the game by looking at someone else play, all my worries disappeared. Tap tap?! Haha awesome! The game I am best at...but Chanyeol doesn't need to know that.

"Shit" I said mumbling loud enough purposely so that Chanyeol could hear. I saw corners of his mouth turn up.

"Let's play!"

He chose the song for me and I chose the song for him. I had to go first since I lost again in scissors paper stone ...the one game I am terrible at ><

He chose CNBLUE's I'M A LONER. Awww my favourite song. *Chanyeol you are so going down! MUAHAHAHA * I thought to myself.

After getting familiar with the controls the song started playing. I concentrated on taping at the right time and gaining the highest point. Halfway through without knowing I started singing along.

CHANYEOL'S POV

*What?! What? she can play well :(* I thought to myself.

Suddenly she started singing. She was singing great but the more she sang the more I got worried.

I suddenly realised the increase in the number of people around me. I looked around and saw that everyone was staring at Jas intensely. Some were taking photos and videos of her singing and playing the game. Should I stop them? Should I block her? I didn't really know what to do but luckily the song was coming to an end.

After the last beat, there was a road of claps. I saw Jasmine get shocked and turn around.

"Omo!" She said.

"Unni! You sing very well!" I heard a girl shout from the corner.

"Unni you are really pretty!" Another person said.

I saw Jas just standing there confused and saying thank you when a person says a comment.

After a while the crowd started to disperse. I walked up the Jasmin.

"Err what was that?" I asked

"I don't know I guess people like my singing." She replied

"No not that of course they like your singing you have a beautiful voice...I was talking about how you played.." I explained

"Ohh I see...I just randomly tapped anywhere" She replied shrugging.

I stared at her with a not believing face. I walked towards the game and started playing also. She chose a rap song for me. It was a bit hard but it was bearable. After the song ended, I yelled in ........

THE END ~

Guess who won! Or who would you want the winner to be? COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE :D

And really sorry for not updating for so long :( Hope you enjoyed this chapter although it's a bit short ~ xoxo