Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Jasmine's POV

"I am really sorry sir, but Chanyeol is suffering from a very bad sore throat. We won't be able to perform today," I informed the teacher.

"Oh really? Then I will try to make some extra time so you guys can perform together with Kai and Krystal." He replied looking towards Chanyeol.

"Thank you so much for understanding." With that I walked back to my table. Luckily the teacher gave us permission to perform another day. There was no way I could let Chanyeol perform in that state. I saw Chanyeol with a deflated look.

"Hey cheer up man! He said that we can do it later with Krystal and Kai!" I tried to lighten up his mood.

"Really? Wow it's a relief. I thought we missed the opportunity."

"Dude what are we gonna do about the match in 3 days?" Suddenly Baekhyun turned around and asked Chanyeol.

"Oh yah! The match. I should be okay by then...I hope.."Chanyeol replied looking worried.

Question marks were above my head. Match? What match?

"Match?" I asked them giving a questioning look.

"Ermm yah we are having a basketball match with a team from one of the near by high schools in like 3 days.." Baekhyun explained.

"Ohhhh cool!"

"Not cool.. Their team is really good!" Chanyeol said.

"You guys having training today? Can I go and watch?" I asked eagerly.

"Erm sure today at 2:30 at the sports hall." Baekhyun informed me.

By now the teacher for the next lesson had arrived. After few more lessons, school finally ended at 2pm. I decided grab a short bite and head to the music room to practice a bit for the performance.

To tell you the truth I was very nervous. All scary thoughts were running through my mind. What if I suddenly freeze and forget my part or my piano notes? Just thinking about it made my heart race.

I played for a while and then made my way to the sports hall. When I entered I breathed in the similar smell of the sports hall. It's been so long since I finally had a chance to play sports. I walked towards the bench and waited for Chanyeol and Baekhyun to arrive.

"Hello? Who are you? I have never seen you before?"

I looked up to see a blonde haired tall guy.

"Huh? Oh sorry. I am Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's classmate Jasmine." I said while standing up and facing the person.

"Oh! You're the same class as the hyungs?"