CHAPTER 39

JASMINE'S POV

'Its finally the audition day!' I thought to myself. I could never really imagine myself auditioning for a agency in Korea! That night I could barely sleep. All night I was worried if I would mess up my piano performance or forget the lyrics to the songs. I kept repeating the song in my head and finally around 3AM I fell asleep.

I woke up around 9PM and quickly took a shower. I tried to talk as little as possible to save my voice as I had been singing through out the week. The time for audition was nearing and I was 55% nervous and 45% excited.

"Moooommmm! I'm so nervous! Who would have thought we will be doing this right?" I asked my mum while she drove me to the venue.

"Relax honey, you'll do great. You have already been recognised for your talent by many people!" She tried to help me calm down.

Finally we reached JYP. Chanyeol said that he will be arriving soon after taking care of some family matters. I might feel less nervous without him. Wouldn't want him to see me make any mistakes and embarrass myself but at the same time I feel he will give me more strength if he was here.

I took a deep breath before I bid goodbye to my mother and walked into the building dragging my heavy legs. I gaped in awe as I admired the beautifully decorated studios and recording booths visible from the front desk.

"How may I help you?" The lady at the reception asked.

"Errr...my name is Jasmine Chan and I was asked to come here for an audition at the request of Mr. Park Jin Young." I answered.

"One moment please."

I nodded and started looking around the room. Albums and trophies were lined up on the shelves. 2PM, 2AM, Miss A etc.

"Ah yes, Mr. Park is expecting you. Please follow me." The lady said after a few minutes.

We walked together up the stairs and to a room at the end of the corridor. She opened the door but asked me to wait outside.

*RING*

'Jas! I'll be waiting outside for you! Hwaiting!! Baekhyun is here too~' -Chanyeol

'Oh and Kai is here also....'-Chanyeol

'OH really? Thanks! Say Hi to Kai for me~I'm going in...' - Jasmine

After replying I switched of my phone to prevent any distractions during the audition. Few seconds later the lady opened the door and let me in. I was shocked seeing the number of people in the room. All along I thought there maybe only 4-5 participants, but this looks like 15-20 of them. This was gonna be a long day...

I found a seat at the corner of the room and took out my notebook to go over the lyrics one more time. I plugged in my headphones and listened to the music. After a few minutes, they announced the line up for the audition. I was the 10th person. Apparently it was by alphabetic order. The judges walked in and the atmosphere became tensed. I could see some people continuously breathing in deep breaths and some taking pills.

JYP sat in the middle beside a song writer and a music producer. After introductions, he asked the 1st performer to take the stage. After watching the amazing performances done previously by the 9 participants, my confidence dropped. These people are unbelievably talented. I felt like a total noob compared to them.

"Number 10!" The lady called.

I looked up with wide eyes and gulped. 'Okay Jas you can do this! There's nothing to be afraid of. If you fail then accept it. Accept any result!' I thought to myself. I slowly made my way to the centre of the room. Everyone had their eyes one me. Some were whispering as they recognised me as the girl in the video.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Jasmine Chan imida." I introduced myself while bowing.

"Ah Jasmine, you made it for the audition!" JYP said in english maybe noticing that Korean is still hard for me.

"Yes sir, thank you for giving me this opportunity. I hope I won't disappoint you!" I replied.

"Surprise me" With that he gave me the cue to start.

I walked towards the piano and gracefully placed my hands on the keys. I played a random intro which slowly slowly started to sound like  Haru Haru. Once the song started, I sang the rap part slowly compared to the original. Once the chorus came, I felt confident and played and sang my heart out. After I ended, I was greeted by a round of applause. I stood up and bowed to the judges and the audience.

"Sir, will it be possible if I sang one more song but this time in English. I believe that you will be able to witness all my talents clearly." I asked carefully. He discussed a bit with the other judges before agreeing.

I walked to the center of the room and stood in front of the mike. I gave a slight nod to the DJ and the music started playing.

~~Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid
To fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer

I have died every day
waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I loved you for a
Thousand more....

Ohhhhh
Her eyes her eyes make the stars look like they not shinning.
Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying.
She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday.
When I see her face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing just the way you are....
Cause you're amazing just the way you are~~~

I stopped singing and waited for their response. Everyone clapped as I bowed and headed back to my seat.

•••After 10 mins•••
"Okay! Everyone I have the list of participants who have passed the audition in my hand. I'll be calling you one by one please stand in a line in front over here." The lady at the counter said.

I was sooo nervous. My heart was beating so fast and o could feel it against my ribs :O

This one audition could change my whole life XD

••••••••••END••••••••
Tune in next week to figure out if she passed!

Haha just kidding XD
But seriously I might update this week or the next after getting my olevel results ><

Thanks for all the support and hope you enjoyed the chapter all it must be a boring one~