Chapter 32

Hellloooo everyone! Long time no see ~ I know it's a very common excuse ....but sadly I have been very busy :( I spend more time in school than at home T.T

I'll have a short update and once exams are over I'll continue the story more properly... Thanks for all the votes and for adding this story to ur reading lists :D

Chapter 32

Jasmine POV

Kai and I walked in laughing while thinking back to what happened when we went to buy food.

Tao rushed up to us when he spotted us walking in.

"Food food where's the food?!" He exclaimed.

"Chill man...it's right here.." I said stepping back a bit.

We gathered our stuff and walked out to the cafeteria. We sat at a long table and dived into our food. After running and playing I was exhausted.I volunteered to grab a drink for everyone. When I came back, I found my chicken and vegetables in bits and pieces. My confusion cleared up when I saw Chanyeol smiling face.

I thanked him and messed up his hair giving him a huge smile.

"Woooooh~" The rest of the boys grinned.

I looked down in embarrassment....as my cheeks turned red.

After lunch, we changed into warmer and cleaner clothes and headed outside to enjoy the snow.

I was still not used to seeing it so often. Everything that has happened to me feels like a dream. Pinch me! I really hope I don't wake up ><

I wrapped my scarf around my neck and stuffed my hands in my pocket. I walked around aimlessly...lost in thought until I banged into something hard.

"HAHAHA! She banged into the tree!!" I heard Tao laugh hysterically.

I glared at him as I got up rubbing my forehead.

"Jas you okay?" Chanyeol asked looking worried.

"Yah I'm fine but I think it's gonna leave a bump..."

Suddenly my forehead felt ice cold as 'someone' slammed a handful of snow onto my forehead.

"This would reduce the chances of getting a bumb." Baekhyun said acting innocent.

I just stood there not saying a word.

"Yaaah... Say something. You not saying anything or smiling looks scary." Tao said.

I dusted of the snow from my foreheads and clothes and turned around and walked away.

I walked away until I was out of their sights and then I slowly began to commence my plan.

Just my luck, there was a huge group of kids playing in the snow.

I walked up to them.

"Hey kids!" I exclaimed. They stopped what they were doing and looked towards me.

"Do you'll want to play snow fight?" I asked smiling widely to grab their attention.

Most of them nodded or shouted 'yes!' as they came closer to me.

I explained to them what they had to do and was glad to know that they agreed happily.

CHANYEOL's POV

I think Jas is mad. Is she? Argh I don't get girls.

"Baekhyun hyung look what you have done..." Kai scolded him.

"What did I do? My actions were purely to help her..." He defended himself.

"Guys stop it... Let's go find Jasmine first." DO suggested.

The boys and I ran towards the direction she had gone only to find her sitting under a tree with her head in her knees.

"There she is!" I shouted and pointed towards her direction. Just as I was a few meters away from her, suddenly I heard someone yell.

"CHARGE!"

I stopped in my tracks and looked around in confusion. I saw small figures running towards us from behind the buildings. I turned around to see my friends and noticed they all had the same look on their faces.

In an instant, we were bombarded with snowballs. My hands went up to cover my face immediately. All of us started firing questions to the kids. Who are you guys? Why are you doing this? STOOPPPP.

Suddenly I heard a very familiar laugh. I searched for that voice and found Jasmine laughing and throwing snowballs at us. Our eyes met and her smile disappeared. She slowly turned around and dashed in another direction.

My eyes widened and I followed her quickly.

"Jasmine! Stop running!" I shouted but to no avail.

Finally I caught up to her and grabbed her by the waist.

"Yah! Let me go...." She squirmed trying to escape.

"Why did you run away huh?" I started questioning her.

"Nothing. I was in the middle of getting revenge at you guys." She mumbled.

JASMINE'S POV

I was satisfied with my revenge so I could tell them about my plans.

Chanyeol was still grabbing me by the waist as I talked to him facing the other direction (other words back hug).

After I explained to him everything, he released me and I now faced him.

"You need to get punished..." Chanyeol said looking straight at me.

"Eh what punish...." I was going to protest when I was cut of by Chanyeol.

He pecked me on the lips and I stood there shocked.

"So are you gonna run away like that again? All alone?" Chanyeol asked.

"No, sir." I said looking dazed and embarrassed.

-------------------END---------------

Soo cheeesssy >< I got the idea from Heartstrings :)