Chapter 28

Can you save me? I want you back back back back~ #Infinite #back Check it out :D

Back to the story...

Jasmine's POV

Guess what. I won the bet. After beating Chanyeol, he was in a pissed out mood for the whole ride home.

"Ehhh Yeol ah~ C'mon a bet is a bet. It's not that hard of a dare..."

He just stared at me with a blank look.

"Ok fine be that way...your loss.." I replied crossing my arms.

"What do you mean 'your loss'?" He finally spoke.

"I don't know.." I replied shrugging.

"Are you mad?"

"I should be asking you that..." I replied

"Arraso Arraso mianhe..I was just a bit upset and full of regrett...I am very competitive :P "

"Damn it of you had kept on being angry then I could have kept your present for myself..." I said

"Present?!" He asked grinning from ear to ear.

"Very happy?"

"Yes extremely! I thought you forgot."

"Please who do you take me as..."

"The best girlfriend I ever had.."

That made me stare at him blankly but inside I was jumping for joy.

"what is it? What is it?" He enquired.

"That is for me to know..And for you to find out.." I replied and let out a slight laugh looking at him pouting.

After a few minutes we finally reached and I told him to meet me at the balcony.

We both went our separate ways...

I greeted my parents and headed upstairs. I grabbed a neatly wrapped present from the cupboard. It was a bit dusty since I had bought this really long ago. Cleaning it a bit, I headed outside to the balcony.

Chanyeol was already there waiting while leaning against the wall and staring into I don't know where :P

"Acting cool?" I asked

"Haha.. where's my present?"

"Right here! But before I give it to you I have to tell you that I bought this way before I was close to you. So I don't know if you will like it. I wanted to give it to cause you were my classmate but now the reason is different..." I handed him the present.

"Can I open it now?"

"No open it later..." I said

"Ok Thanks Jas and Merry Christmas..." Chanyeol kissed me on the forehead and turned around and went back inside.

"That was way more cooler than leaning against the wall...." I said to myself. Smiling, I touched my forehead and went back in.

CHANYEOL'S POV

I went back in with great expectations. What would she have bought for me? I don't know why but it felt even more special since she had bought it very long ago.

I sat on my bed and slowly removed the wrapping. It was something soft and small. I ripped the last piece of wrapping and gasped.

"ASSA!" She bought me a fury hat. I always loved those since young. It was the most comfortable thing in the world. I tried it on and decided to take a selfie and send it to Jasmine.

Posing with a wink and a 'V' I sent her the picture. After a while I got her reply.

"Seeing your expression, I'm glad you liked it! See you tomorrow! Can't chat anymore going out :( "

"Thanks for the gift. Bye Jas~" I replied back.

~After 3 days~

JASMINE'S POV

We were finally back in school after our Christmas break. Chanyeol was not in school since he and his friends had an audition to attend. I am chilling out with Krystal waiting for class to start.

"JASMINE!" Krystal yelled out of nowhere.

"Omg what's wrong?!" I asked shocked.

"Yah!Yah!Yah! Look at this!" She said hitting my shoulder three times and pointing to her laptop.

"Oww what?" I said looking at were she was pointing.

"Dude you are all over the Internet. Number 1 searched video." She exclaimed.

"What?" I said confused.

"Watch the video then you will know.." Krystal played the video.

The video was of me playing the tap tap game at the arcade.

"Dude you're famous! Look at all the comments!"

~ Awesome!~

~ DAEBAK Unni jjang!~

~ Someone should sign her up~

~ Beautiful voice~

~ She's HAWT!~ (A/N : Imagine Taecyeon saying it....you should check out Teacyeon and Nichkhun's eng conversation)

"Wow ok now what?" I said shocked.

"Good question....I'm also not that sure...But you really have the talent maybe someone will make you into a star!" Krystal exaggerated.

"Yeah right...in my dreams" I said.

The rest of the day went by normally. Lucky no bullying since I was always with a group of people.

Suddenly there was a loud scream! Everyone could hear the blood curling scream. I practically jumped out of my seat. The teacher stopped the lesson and headed out to see what the commotion was about. All of us poked our heads out of the window to get a better look.

"In there ..." The lady said. I could see her whole body shivering and her face was pale white.

One of the discipline masters opened the door and fell backwards upon seeing what was inside.

Suddenly a thought struck me. That room. That closet. That night. OMG

----------------THE END --------------

Sorry for the long wait :( Just two more weeks and my exams will be all over. A short update just to keep you guys entertained. Thank you for all the votes and comments. Thanks for adding my story into your reading list :D ~