Chapter 26

Kian's P.O.V 

Tonight was somewhat a big night in my mind since I was taking Talia out on a date in my hometown and it meant so much to me, her being in my hometown and me being able to take her out on a date. I had it all planned out in my mind and I was just hoping that everything goes as planned if not then I'd have to think of another plan. I just wanted everything to be perfect. I was waiting patiently for Talia next to my bedroom door since she was getting ready. I told her to dress like she usually does since it wasn't really a big deal how we looked for the date, it wasn't anything super fancy. Let's just say it was far from fancy and most likely not anyone's ideal date but to Tal this was her ideal date. I just wanted her happy which is what this date will do. The door of the bedroom swung open to reveal Talia in some dark blue almost black skinny jeans and a white tee with a red flannel on top, the sleeves rolled up. Her hair was in a cute bun, once she walked in front of me I noticed she put a red bow in her hair at the back. I was still standing at the same place as before and she was already going down the stairs. I was just taken aback by how beautiful she looked and it was such a casual outfit but yet she looked so beautiful. 

She turned around to face me, "You coming silly?" She said with a laugh. 

I nodded my head bringing my attention back to what was happening, trying to stop myself from thinking of how lucky I was to have her but I just couldn't stop thinking about her and smiling. I followed her down the stairs and once we reached the bottom of the stairs I spun her to face me and backed her up so her back was pressed against a wall. I crashed my lips onto hers, she kissed me back and started tugging on my hair. Once I felt like she needed to catch her breath I moved my lips to her cheek then down to her neck. She was panting for air and I was trying not to laugh or smile while kissing her, most likely leaving marks on her neck. 

"K-K-Kian," She let out, I felt her hands push me further away so I stopped and started backing away from her. 

"What's wrong babe?" I asked just wanting to hug her and kiss her. 

"Can't we just go on the date, maybe continue this at the end of the date like normal people do," She said with a laugh. 

"This is for sure not a normal date, I'm telling you right now," I said making my way to the front door of the house to leave with Tal. 

"Normal is main stream," Talia said behind me and I could tell she was shrugging. 

I let out a small laugh and just shook my head at her, she was so crazy but in such an amazing way. She made me laugh with no effort and it just amazed me each and every day. 

I opened the door for her and she just laughed, what a typical Talia. I closed her door and went to the other side of the car starting it up and driving off to the first place I planned on taking her, which was to get some food. 

** 

Talia's P.O.V 

"Kian!" I yelled, "No you can't just do that to me!" I said trying to fight him off, he was handing me his bandanna/hair band (Same thing). 

"Tal don't make me turn the car around," He said holding it in one hand and the steering wheel in the other hand. 

I grabbed it from his hand letting out a sigh, "Fine," I said putting it over my eyes, feeling completely blind. 

He put the radio on putting the music louder. Around 10 minutes later I was guessing since I couldn't check the time, the car stopped. 

"Yes!" I squealed.