Chapter 21

Kian's P.O.V

I was looking at the stage smiling from all the texts Talia and I sent each other and just feeling happy. Ricky looked over at me knowing why I seemed so happy since he saw me texting and probably guessed that it was Talia, since who else would it be? I only text her, the O2L boys and my parents, seems kind of plain. Sometimes I text other youtube friends but rarely. I looked around not only at the stage but the crowd, I then spotted Andrea waving over our way, I looked beside me seeing Ricky just did a small wave at her, I didn't say a word but just looked at them. Andrea did look really pretty.. She had her hair all done up, her make up done to perfection, I could see from far that she looked flawless but she wasn't mine anymore, she can't be, and I don't want her to be. I kept looking at her to see if Jenn was with her but I was wrong, she grabbed onto the hand of a guy, and this guy is Talia's ex.. I clenched my fist breathing in and out, it wasn't that I was jealous she was with him, I was just angry that Talia had to deal with this douche and all the stuff he's done to her. I kept an eye on him and waited for him to be alone but he was never alone, he was always next to Andrea which made everything worse.

I barely paid attention to the show, once it was done I bolted to the opposite side of the exit which was where Eric was, Ricky was yelling at me to come back, I couldn't hear the rest of the boys but I was sure they were wondering where I was going also. I felt like my mind was just blank, I could feel my phone buzzing in my pocket over and over again but I didn't even bother checking who was calling.

I then spotted Eric, keeping my eyes on him, for once he wasn't hooked on Andrea, I didn't even bother to look around for her, she was none of my worries right now. Once I got to Eric he still didn't notice me, I grabbed his arm tightly pulling him over to somewhere with less people, once I spotted a room with a little less of a crowd I pushed him against the wall, clenching my fist, I kept pushing him harder and harder onto the wall hearing his back hit the wall over and over again, he just stared at me with wide eyes. I knew it was him, it had to be him. He wore a nice tuxedo all in black with a white vest under, he spiked his hair up and I'm sure Talia probably saw pictures of him on twitter, I felt so bad now, I shouldn't have gotten involved in their past relationship but it's too late.

"What the fuck is your problem?" He spat at me.

I ran a hand through my well done hair making it all messed up, "You know what, this was a fucked up idea, I'm sorry" I paced around in the room we were in, the people there were staring at us now, "You know what, I actually fucked up, sorry," I patted his shoulder and walked away without letting him say anything, or do anything.

Before I could properly exit the room I felt two strong hands grab each of my wrist, I turned around expecting it to be Eric but then saw that it was two security guards, they walked behind me guiding me by pushing me with their free hands on my back.

"What you did to that guy was disrespectful," One of the security guards spoke.

"What he did to my gir-" I stopped myself realizing what I was about to call her and cleared my throat, "My best friend.. What he did to my best friend was childish and immature, believe me, he deserved that or even more, and sure it was stupid but all I did was push him against the wall.. It's not like I punched him.." I kept going to where they were guiding me having no clue where that was, everyone around was staring at me and it was probably the most embarrassing thing ever because there was a bunch of celebrities and let's not forget I might be on television right now so that would just add up to everything that sucks right now.

"Sir, we're here for the security of not only yourself but everyone else around," He said while shoving me towards a different building, "We know that it could of been worse but we also want to prevent it from happening therefore it's our job to kick you out from the event"