Chapter 20

Kian's P.O.V

Weeks have passed, Talia and I are still how we usually are, we act like best friends but we both know that there's something more here, from what I know Talia's parents still haven't tried to communicate with her, but she hasn't tried to talk with them either. I told her she should try to talk with them, give them a call or something but every time I suggest that she says she'd do it later but she never does it. We were back from our amazing trip in Florida for playlist and us boys just learned that we're nominated for a TCA. Our fans or subscribers didn't take the news about Connor leaving O2L so well, they were sad but we all tried to cheer them up, so far they seemed less sad about it and realized this is for Connor's happiness. Jc, Ricky, Talia and I we're starting to check out new houses since our plan or whatever was coming to an end. Connor was looking at a apartment for himself.

I was laying on the couch, everyone else were doing something else, Jc was with this girl called Lia, she seemed really nice, Talia seemed to get along with Lia really well also, Ricky and Connor were gone for a drive or out of town and that left Talia, she was in the kitchen getting food I'm pretty sure. I turned on the TV and put on a random movie since I didn't know what else to do. Funny thing is, I wasn't even paying attention to the movie, my thoughts were just interrupting the movie, which it should be the opposite but it's not.

"TALK DIRTY TO ME DUDUDU" I started singing at the top of my lungs.

I heard foot steps behind me and glanced back, Talia was standing there, her eyebrows raised with a bag of chips in her hand, her other hand was on her hip and she just stared at me. She walked towards me kicking my feet off from a spot of the couch, I moved my feet slightly letting her sit down, I put my legs back down on her lap, she didn't bother to even try to move my legs. She just kept looking at me, I raised an eyebrow at her as in saying 'whatcha looking at' she let out a small smile, I could tell that her mind was racing and I just wished I could go into her mind and see what was going on in there.

"You want me to talk dirty to you?" She asked biting her lip.

Let's just take a moment, my heart was pounding, I just wanted to put both my hands on the side of her face and kiss her. then maybe just start to make out with her, I tried to push that thought away but I really really wanted to kiss her. The lip bit just added on to the urge.

"I was sin-" I started saying but before I could finish my sentence I looked up at her and just lost the ability to speak she was licking her lips and biting her lip looking as sexy as ever.

She smirked knowing that I lost my words because of her. "Don't worry, I got you." She stayed right where she was seated, "Mud. Shit." She pointed a finger up every time she said one of those words, "The kitchen, want me to go on?"

I let out a loud laugh and heard another laugh but it wasn't mine or Talia's, it was Jc's and Lia's, I turned around seeing them standing there behind me. Jc clapped his hands together. I turned back towards Talia ignoring them.

"Talia," I spoke my voice soft in a whisper, but i wasn't sure why I was whispering, "I wasn't talking about that, if you know what I mean," I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

A huge smile was now on her face, she started laughing loudly, she calmed down and started talking again, "Oh right, you were talking about the toilet, get cleaning" She added winking at me.

I sat there my mouth open in a 'O' shape. Jc walked towards us ruffling's Talia's hair, "That was perfect Talia" he was still ruffling her hair like she was wishbone or something.

Lia now joined us handing me a broom, I shook my head at her standing up and grabbing the broom, "I hate all of you" I spoke walking towards where she got the broom from, wait.. Where did she get the broom from, since when do we even have one.. "LIA?" I yelled out.