Forget about him, or everything? (O2L fan fic)

Talia's P.O.V 

I can't believe he left me, I can't believe he cheated on me this whole time, everything was just a lie. A lie that I couldn't believe. I just didn't want to believe it at all. I sat in my bedroom on my floor crying my eyes out. It felt like just a bad nightmare. I knew that I wasn't good enough for a boy like Eric, he was just so nice and so attractive and I wasn't anywhere near to pretty. I wasn't good enough for him at all. Not even close. I stood up still crying, hiccuping every now and then from all the crying. I was useless. I was hopeless. I wasn't enough. Why did I even waste his time? Wait no.. I didn't, he was already with someone else. I was wasting my time. I should have never dated a guy like him. I should have known when my friends from back home told me to stay away from him but no I moved to L.A with him so he could make his dreams come true but don't you worry he made me get my own house. No wonder since he wanted to see that girl and if we lived together that wouldn't work out well. I was so hurt and heart broken from this news. The worst part is I didn't even question the fact he'd be cheating on me. I just thought he loved me but he doesn't and never did . Love isn't even real. Its just complete bullshit. 

I let out a breath not wanting to cry but it was the only thing I could do right now, that and think of him. That's all I was doing. Flash backs of when I was back home in Florida in high school came rushing through my mind super quickly, I stopped crying that whole instant. I remembered the days I was with my friends getting drunk until we couldn't walk anymore, going to clubs even though it was illegal. Sure it wasn't the smartest idea to be doing that in high school but heck, I was a teen, I was allowed to have a good time. Who am I kidding? I'm still allowed to have fun, I deserve it after all this shit. I got up walking to my closet and picking out a red dress, typical. I wore really high heels, I walked into the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror my hair was blonde, medium length, passed my shoulders, I decided to curl my hair, I plugged in the curler and decided to move on to make up while the curler heats. 

I picked up some eye shadow placing it on my eye lid, closing my brown eyes leaving one eye open to see what I was doing. 

*** 

After all that girl magic I headed out to a club, I wasn't sure what the night would lead, but what ever it is, I hope to not remember it tomorrow. I walked to the club nearest to my house, I wasn't quite sure if they would let me in but I hope they would, well it didn't really matter since I could just tip the body guard so he could let me in. I'm pretty sure this club is 18 and up but I really didn't have a clue, if it is it means I can go but if not I'll just have to tip them, and I know they won't let me drink but I can work my magic. I payed the person at the front of the club then he let me in, the music was blasting, memories flashed through my head of how I went to a club with Eric. 

Flash back : 

"Come dance?" I asked him moving side to side to the music waiting for him to join me. 

"No no I can't dance," He denied, "Wait till i have a couple drinks" He winked at me and I just stood there laughing at him. 

"Fine, I'll just go find another dancing partner," I turned around to act as if I'd look for someone else but we all knew I just wanted Eric and nobody else. 

"No! No! Wait!" He said gently grabbing my wrist, "I want to dance with you" He was smirking now. 

"I thought you couldn't dance?" 

"Maybe I can now.." 

I shook my head getting that memory as far in my mind as possible. I didn't come here to remember him, I want to forget him. I need to forget him. I came here to be happy, find myself someone new. Make a fresh start. I didn't want to mop around crying at the fact he cheated on me. I don't want to be that kind of person in that kind of break up, I need to go start all over again, start a new chapter. I walked towards this bar crossing my fingers that the bar tender wouldn't ask my age or would accept my tip. I slid into a bar chair waiting for him to show up, I could see him serving this other girl at the far end of the bar, there weren't many people where I was, all the people were mostly dancing or some against the wall making out, or some at another wall waiting for their friends to be done here. Now is the time I wished I had a friend with me so we could just dance and point out the hot guys but like I said, I moved to L.A and I was only focused on the relationship, my job wasn't really a big deal, I asked people to take my shifts often but I still went a couple times a week to pay my bills, but I didn't talk to the people there, when I was on break I called Eric or texted him waiting for him to reply. I wanted to punch myself for thinking of him again. I just want him out of my mind, I need a delete button for him. I decided to focus on the club. 

Music was pounding making my head hurt a little but I didn't care, I tried to focus on the beat of the song, I looked around the club seeing some people help their drunk friends, the drunks friends not knowing what they were doing and walking around in zig zags, some girls just dancing on a guys lap, some guys leaning against the wall drinking, people were everywhere and I was glad everyone here seemed to have a good time other then the friends helping the drunk people. I looked at the bar noticing the bar tender has been standing in front of me for a long time probably. My eyes got wider and I felt my cheeks heat up. He had brown eyes and light brown hair and a killer smile. 

"May I help you?" He asked me. 

"Yeah can I just have some shots, wait do you serve jello shooters?" I answered him crossing my fingers the he wouldn't ask my age. 

"Yeah, so shots and jello shooters or only jello shooters?" 

"Both" 

"Alright coming right up" 

He walked away going to make my drinks, I let out a sigh of relief that I didn't know I was holding in, I felt a presence next to me, I turned to look if I was right and I was, in the chair next to me sat a guy, he seemed to be around my age and I smiled at him. I then realized that it was Kian Lawley from o2l, I pretended not to notice and turned back to face the bar watching the bar tender make my drinks. 

"You don't seem 21," He mumbled under his breath. 

I could already smell some strong alcohol while he spoke every word. 

"Talk about yourself," I said in a small voice since I didn't want to be heard from the bar tender. 

He didn't answer me and just sat there in silence, I smirked in satisfaction knowing he had nothing to reply to my comment. The bar tender came back with a tray full of shots and jello shooters, I paid him some cash crossing my fingers again that he doesn't ask for ID. 

"You know.." He started saying, "You don't seem to be 21" 

I looked over at Kian knowing he would be smirking at me or something, I was right.. He was.. 

"Oh right yeah, I do look pretty young.." I used as a excuse. 

"Don't worry, I'll still serve you, don't tell my boss," He whispered to me. 

I smiled at him widely, "Thank you so much" 

He nodded his head and left to serve other people waiting at the bar. He went to Kian and he just shook his head at him not wanting to order something. 

He nodded towards my shots, "you really going to have all of those?" 

I shrugged not really caring or knowing, I knew he wanted one but I wouldn't let him have one without asking me. I wasn't going to be that nice with him. I glanced over at him and he was kind of smirking over at me. 

"Really?" 

I nodded my head again while taking a shot and not doing any type of facial expression which not only impressed him but also myself since usually I'd do a facial expression of some sort. I still acted like this was normal and went on to my second shot. 

"Lets make a bet, if you DO finish all of them I'll leave you alone since you don't seem to enjoy my presence," I laughed at that nodding my head, "But if you DON'T you need to give me your REAL number and hang out with my friends and I a couple times," 

"Fine" I said putting down the shot glass, "It's a bet."