Chapter 23

Ricky's P.O.V

I was over listening to the conversation Kian and Talia were having when suddenly Talia admitted that she actually liked Kian, my eyes got wide and I kept listening wanting to hear what Kian would answer to that. It was silent for what felt like hours, I peeked into the room guessing that they were probably kissing or something but no, not at all, Kian was just standing there, his hand was under her chin, and his other in his pocket, he was looking down even though he was making her look up. I could tell Talia was waiting for something, a sign that he heard her, but I think just the way Kian looked explained that he heard her, he didn't look mad or sad, he just seemed confused and amazed which stunned me. I quickly hid back behind the wall but obviously someone had to notice me which totally kills the cute lovey dovey moment they could of had if Kian wasn't a chicken and grew some balls to do a move.

"What the fuck Ricky?" Kian's word echoed around the walls of the hallway.

I felt like I was shrinking and becoming a little kid that got caught stealing from the cookie jar and I felt like Kian was my dad that was going to punish me from doing that. I looked up seeing Kian with his arms crossed over his chest and Talia behind him with a shocked expression on her face. She was pointing at the room they were just in and back at me, her mouth was in a O form since everything was just making sense to her that I most likely heard what she said to Kian just a minute ago and I was clearly spying on them, no lie to make up here.

"What the fuck were you doing?" Kian asked me his arms still crossed and I've never been so scared of him.

I looked up at him trying to act all confident but let's just say guys also have their soft moments and this was mine, I knew that one thing I hated was getting Kian mad since he looked like he was going to shoot me across the face or something, like that expression, if looks could kill id be long dead by now from the look Kian was giving me, Talia didn't really seem mad at all, she probably expected this to happen one day but she still looked really embarrassed, her cheeks were red, she was blushing, obviously.

"Well, since you guys are my actual OTP, I was kind of creeping on you guys, yeah I'm aware that I'm dumb but at least I didn't make up a lie and said something else since I'm pretty sure it's obvious what I was doing, anyway I'll leave so you can keep on talking, yeah grow some balls Kiki," I said taking a run for it since I knew that last part would get Kian furious, it wasn't really my point I just wanted him to be less of a wimp and just kiss her or even hug her that's better than what he was doing earlier on, which was nothing and leaving Talia as confused as he was.

I ran so quick and actually made it to the family room where Jc was hanging out, talking to Lia on the phone, Lia and him were getting closer and closer and I thought they were dating but he kept denying it but I've seen them kissing once or twice, it wasn't like a huge kiss, it was just a quick kiss so it wasn't a big deal as Jc would say but I don't think I'd kiss my friends in that way. One day he'll probably give in and tell us that they're dating but so far they aren't as he says. I started laughing quite a bit since I couldn't believe I told Kian straight up to grow some balls but I didn't really care.

"What the heck are you laughing about?" Jc asked and that's when I actually payed attention to what he was saying since his phone wasn't glued to his ear, instead it was glued to his hand and he kept typing random stuff his thumbs moving quickly and tapping on the screen.

"Well, I overheard this conversation that I shouldn't be the one to tell you about, and anyway I told Kian to grow some balls and I'm going to be dead once he comes back," As I finished saying this I could hear footsteps coming towards the family room, "Shit shit Jc help!" I yelled hiding behind him, once again my inner child kicked in being afraid of my bestest friend that wouldn't hurt me at all, I hope..